hearing girl in need of friends

CandiAki

Reaction score
Hi im a 24 year old girl from Wilmington De. I have been interested in learning ASL since childhood. I have recently been doing what I can to learn as many signs as i can. I have not been in a school where they taught ASL so I have benn kind of self-teaching. I would like to know if anyone would like to help me learn. I hope to be able to finally start taking a class in the fall. However I have been told that the class is not reliable, often being canceled. So as i stated I am looking for someone to sign with... someone to help me learn the language i would rather learn by immersion than in a class.

Hi.

Hi im a 24 year old girl from Wilmington De. I have been interested in learning ASL since childhood. I have recently been doing what I can to learn as many signs as i can. I have not been in a school where they taught ASL so I have benn kind of self-teaching. I would like to know if anyone would like to help me learn. I hope to be able to finally start taking a class in the fall. However I have been told that the class is not reliable, often being canceled. So as i stated I am looking for someone to sign with... someone to help me learn the language i would rather learn by immersion than in a class.

Hi. Welcome to AD! You have been learning sign language by urself without have any helps? that's awesome! Um, don't you know any of another college or universities that offering more ASL class instead of go to specific college of your choice? Well, I hope you find someone that willing to teach you more sign language. I wish I could taech you more sign language but unfortauntely I live in MN.

My daughter and I are taking ASL (Step 1) at Delaware Statewide Programs: DELAWARE SCHOOL FOR THE DEAF . Our class is taught by one of the school's deaf teachers and is voice off. We are having a fun time and are learning a lot, though I would not say that I am ready to "talk" with others using ASL (other than my daughter when practicing).
There are 14-16 students (all ages) in our class.

Hi. Welcome to AD! You have been learning sign language by urself without have any helps? that's awesome! Um, don't you know any of another college or universities that offering more ASL class instead of go to specific college of your choice? Well, I hope you find someone that willing to teach you more sign language. I wish I could taech you more sign language but unfortauntely I live in MN.

you want to add me :) :lol: skype

i have Skype Candiaki and Oovoo Candiaki214 u can add me if you would like to chat just tell me u are from AD

Back