Hearing From Oregon looking to Skype for practice.

SaabashtonW

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Saabashton. I am 20 and in Oregon. I am in ASL and wanting to know more. I am a beginner but not a lot of basics. I am looking for a preferably deaf, but hearing is fine if not deaf is willing, to advance and ask questions. Please bear with me and please realize that if you are willing, which I hope you are, I need someone that is willing to go slow and get to know me. Thank you, please comment if you're interested.

So, I am hearing but I know ASL. I need the practice actually signing and understanding what someone else says tho. Um, I am definitely willing to work and learn along with you. My main thing is learning and getting better at signing using ASL format and sentence structure. Because right now, I sign English. it doesn't help when you don't have anyone to actually sign with. So, id love to^^

Hello, I am also from oregon :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

Hi! I'm not the best at ASL, so I'm not sure if i could help you practice, but i am looking for friends i can sign with! :) add me on skype if you'd like! Username: itsjocilynn

Back