Hearing force deaf son to wear CI, very sad

What an ass!! He was not even the boyfriend of the mother when the child was born.

If he had stepped up and taken responsibility in the first place and made sure he was part of the child's life and listed as father on the birth certificate, he would have more rights.

I despise him for complaining after the fact when he did nothing to help.
I sense that you are holding back. Tell us how you really feel. All kidding aside I was thinking the same thing. My guess is that the child was born while he was not involved with the woman then he probably claimed it was not his child or gave up the child to the new stepfather so he would not have to pay child support. Now he is complaining because he was not involved in the decision. And again another misleading title to a thread.

I sense that you are holding back. Tell us how you really feel. All kidding aside I was thinking the same thing. My guess is that the child was born while he was not involved with the woman then he probably claimed it was not his child or gave up the child to the new stepfather so he would not have to pay child support. Now he is complaining because he was not involved in the decision. And again another misleading title to a thread.

Not that I'm defending him or anything nor I can tell he is lying, but I think most men feel that way. It is not easy to take a woman's word for it when they tell you that you are the father and ask you to start paying child support until the court prove it. btw, didn't he say at the beginning that this girl was already with another man? that she was having affair with him (the deaf father) ? That would create quite a confusion who is the father. Another question is that how his child know him well enough to be comfortable around him. So that tells me he have been with his child quite some time so he does have some rights as a father.

Last edited:
So the stepfather pretended to be the father when signing the document as I understand? Yet no help from court now. Seems Dr. was misled maybe? This is sad. I would like to find more on this story. Has anyone found other links?

So the stepfather pretended to be the father when signing the document as I understand? Yet no help from court now. Seems Dr. was misled maybe? This is sad. I would like to find more on this story. Has anyone found other links?
That is not what I took from the story. Imagine if the stepfather has adopted the child. He is technically the father and can rightfully make such decisions.

Back