hearing female, looking for friendship

thatsaucykid

Reaction score
yeah, that's pretty much it. at least, i think i'm perfectly hearing. you never really know what's normal until you've been there, and i mean... WELL THATS A DIFFERENT STORY. ANYWAYS. why come to a deaf/hoh forum to find it? well, to be honest, i'm a generally artistically centred person. i love writing, photography, music, painting, etc. and one thing i also consider an art is sign. like, for me to watch it, i find it freaking beautiful. and i'm not going to lie, all the deaf/hoh people i've seen are really freaking hot. so yeah :)
ps: i hope you're having a stellar day.

Hey there. I am a full deaf, but i dont do sign language. I went to speech therapy for years, i and i speak really well for a deaf person. I used to know sign language, but i am a lip reader, and i dont wear hearing aids, on account by getting shocked by them when i was younger, falling in the water, LOL, so i never wore them again. I will be your friend, if you would like. My name is Christopher, and i have a profile here. I am looking for new friends as well, and hope to have you as a friend.

yeah, that's pretty much it. at least, i think i'm perfectly hearing. you never really know what's normal until you've been there, and i mean... WELL THATS A DIFFERENT STORY. ANYWAYS. why come to a deaf/hoh forum to find it? well, to be honest, i'm a generally artistically centred person. i love writing, photography, music, painting, etc. and one thing i also consider an art is sign. like, for me to watch it, i find it freaking beautiful. and i'm not going to lie, all the deaf/hoh people i've seen are really freaking hot. so yeah :)
ps: i hope you're having a stellar day.

Usually I don't trust someone that posts something like this with there first post.....but I can tell you are telling the truth and are 100% for real. Especially since you are artistically centered.

Now about me. I am a Prince in Africa. Because of unrest here in my home country.....Falsetania my family wants me to seek refuge in the Americas. However because it is dangerous to travel with currency my father King Madeupa Namehere would prefer to bestow his riches upon me after I have reached America. I will miss my Mother Queen Anudda Fakename but I realize it is for the best. Perhaps you could wire funds to help me with my passage to the America States. Once there you could become my bride and share my riches.

Note: The above post is for entertainment purposes only. If you would to hear how beautiful you are please call me at 555-555-Prince. $2.99/minute ....Normal phone charges may apply.

P.S. THIS POST IS A JOKE

ATTENTION MODS.....I AM KIDDING. IF YOU CAN'T HAVE FUN WITH SPAM???

Back