Hearing dog for Deaf people

Rezics

Reaction score
Hi. I am new person. I have hard to find. I plan adoption hearing dog for me. That's I need it. I cant find in Nevada, Reno? Or other. Would you help me find it?
I am sick of ring the door by light always not show me all time that I missed UPS and Mail and alert time wake for work.
Thank you!:D

:welcome: to AD! I am sorry that I dont know much about hearing dogs but u can search the Internet?

Hi. I am new person. I have hard to find. I plan adoption hearing dog for me. That's I need it. I cant find in Nevada, Reno? Or other. Would you help me find it?
I am sick of ring the door by light always not show me all time that I missed UPS and Mail and alert time wake for work.
Thank you!:D

Get a dog. Many dogs will ALWAYS let us know anyway Arf ...

Hi too. I hate Internet keep me not point what I want search. I only found in Oregan that's all and also UK.:|

You can get medium dog.. and train by yourself..
it's very easy.. be sure alot of treats.. (small pieces)..

why? cuz they get hearing dog and give you.. not what you pick or want the dog you pick.. they decided for you.. thats one thing is sucks..

Good luck! :)

Alright. I think maybe can I calling to Animal Shelter maybe they know about it. I will find out this month and dec too. I and my roommate will adoption hearing dog for deaf people. Cuz I abandon my dog. I and my friend have lots teach him buzz by the door. He did until UPS was left note that I missed it. I really piss off at dog. I have lots give him treat after buzz the door. MY dog are destory in my home with things almost broked and steal our foods and also pee or poo on floor. So, I give who love the dog take home and she told me that dog is good boy. I just surpirse I dont understand why. That's why I want start puppy to learn too early maybe help? I guess.

MY dog are destory in my home with things almost broked and steal our foods and also pee or poo on floor. So, I give who love the dog take home and she told me that dog is good boy. I just surpirse I dont understand why. That's why I want start puppy to learn too early maybe help? I guess.

I am always amazed at people who expect so much from the dogs. You have to show them what you want them to do. Puppies will go thru puppy stages and you will still have to train your puppy. No wonder there are many pets being given away or killed because owner is not willing to invest their time to correct the behavior problem. My Doberman destroyed my house, my truck's seat, her bedding, etc. She was a nightmare. Instead of giving her away I took her to obedience school and she completed her basic and advanced classes. She was also in agility class and did extremely well. Today, she is fourteen years old and is well-behaved dog. Obedience course will teach you a thing or two.

My dog is six years old. That my sister wrong teach him. And she wont teach him during puppy. She was guilt that I find out about his husband was beat him up when he bad boy. I was find out why my dog always fear when my hand to his head. I just pet it like good boy or everything. I did ask sister tell me what happen to him. I was piss off. We have hard time teach him become good boy. Now my sister's friend ask me she want my dog. I really happy give her. Now dog is fine right now.
I cant have send him school. I wish I want for him. I living town there no pet school or PetsMart. That's why I have no car. I give him good home for my sister's friend love it and good teach him.

I did teach him sit down before give treat and stay with me walk to trash.
We have hard to teach him no steal foods, I cant believe he did eat cholelate it was danger for dogs.

my dog did hurt my finger. He was fear. I dont understand. I call him come here. He run to bedroom. I try stop him. dog push my finger hit the wall really bad pain. Make me very anger. I take him outside on yard. Need calm down. my finger was swellon red and feel heat. I call my sister and take my dog live with her house for vacation see his friends. Few days later, she ask me about her friend want him. I told her sure and I give his foods and bowl and toys too. Now my dog is happy right now.

Well. Now I have other pets that I cant tell you maybe you will freak out lol

Well. Now I have other pets that I cant tell you maybe you will freak out lol

Got sssnakes? :D

You said your dog is happy with his new family, obviously, you made the right decision to rehome him. I think you are better off applying for a hearing dog from one of the organizations. Whatever you decide, I wish you the best of luck! :)

Ok I am worked prof grooming for 21 years.. I was success with 3 dogs trained by myself..
How

If you didnt gets hearing dog then get regular dog or puppy either ...

If dog or puppy barking at you.. DON"T look at it.. Let it figure out why you didnt turns your head to look.. then its will start tap on you! Its working! :)::):)

Good Luck

If dog or puppy barking at you.. DON"T look at it.. Let it figure out why you didnt turns your head to look.. then its will start tap on you! Its working!

If I ignore my girls, they just continue to bark at the door. Fortunately, my Doberman's bark is loud enough to alert me. :)

How cool that you are a professional pet stylist! I have my Bichon Frise x groomed every week. I like her to be really white and neat. :)

Back