Hearing Blogger in love with ASL

Kaelisabeth

Reaction score
I am Kaeli. 20 years old. I have been signing since I was 10. 2 years ago, I started ASL classes and became involved in deaf community in Seattle.
I don't know how ASL will influence my future career...interpreter? Teacher of deaf? ...I don't know!
I started learning because...life just makes sense to me in ASL. I don't know why because I do not think of myself as a visual learner...oh well.

I am Kaeli. 20 years old. I have been signing since I was 10. 2 years ago, I started ASL classes and became involved in deaf community in Seattle.
I don't know how ASL will influence my future career...interpreter? Teacher of deaf? ...I don't know!
I started learning because...life just makes sense to me in ASL. I don't know why because I do not think of myself as a visual learner...oh well.

For everything else, there's Mastercard!! :welcome:

bahahahahaha botti lol and welcome kaeli we have a good bunch of regular hearing posters :)

Welcome to AD

i'm from the planet far far far away.

:wave:

nah, i'm from Australia. :lol:

hiya! welcome to AD! I'm a hearie too from the other side of the pond :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hey Kaeli, i am hearing also... and i agree I LOVE ASL!! i have only been signing for a couple years but I LOVE IT!! I just wish that i knew more Deaf people, that way i could use my sign more and become more fluent!

Back