Hearing ASL student from UMaine

FeralJunebug

Reaction score
I've had about two semesters of ASL at the moment and I was actually looking around the web for ASL signs to do with cooking (I have to do a project for the class and I figured showing a recipe would be fun and incorporate the requirements) and I stumbled across this website! :)

I'm hoping to stick around at least, and maybe learn some new signs. It's so hard to learn when there are twenty other people in the class all signing at once so I thought I'd be a little pre-emptive and do some learning outside the classroom! :D

I've had about two semesters of ASL at the moment and I was actually looking around the web for ASL signs to do with cooking (I have to do a project for the class and I figured showing a recipe would be fun and incorporate the requirements) and I stumbled across this website! :)

I'm hoping to stick around at least, and maybe learn some new signs. It's so hard to learn when there are twenty other people in the class all signing at once so I thought I'd be a little pre-emptive and do some learning outside the classroom! :D

Ok. If you stick around, go to this thread I am posting.

http://www.alldeaf.com/sign-language-oralism/75678-students-looking-asl-buddies.html

welcome!

welcome we are happy to have you, im an asl student too I just finished asl 3 so I know how you feel. this place is great also for learning Deaf culture!

Got to sign with a gal from the site and I have to say it was awesome! Want to do it more! :D

Got to sign with a gal from the site and I have to say it was awesome! Want to do it more! :D

I've got a Skype account, mybudgieloki, and I'm usually on after midnight est, tuesday-saturday. I'd love to practice as well (asl2).

and welcome :wave:

Back