hearing allowed?

hedge

Reaction score
Hi. my name is Heather and I am hearing. I didn't know if hearing are welcome on this site or not, let me know. Thanks.

About me: I am going to school to learn Sign Language right now and am looking to make Deaf friends in Arizona.

What?? I can't hear you.

;) Welcome to AllDeaf!! Of course, hearing people are welcome here!

Psst, I live in Phoenix! :twisted:

LOL, very funni Deaf258!

Hello Heather,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay, of course you are welcome, no matter if you are deaf or hearing...Have fun posting here along with us Aders ;)

hedge said:
Hi. my name is Heather and I am hearing. I didn't know if hearing are welcome on this site or not, let me know. Thanks.

About me: I am going to school to learn Sign Language right now and am looking to make Deaf friends in Arizona.

Heather...welcome to AD. The community here is very open to hearing folks. When I first signed up, I was worried about that same thing (I'm hearing too). Everyone here soon put my worries to rest. I've made some great friends here and I'm sure you will too!

Of course, you're allowed to be here! Just don't cause any trouble. ;)

Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us :thumb:

No matter either you are deaf nor hearing... :thumb:

welcome aboard! :wave:

where in az do you reside at? i used to live in phx/mesa and attended asu... i have some friends that live there and i go there once in a while to see them...

are you taking asl classes at a community college or at a university.. i know a lot of folks who go to/or went to phoenix college for asl classes...

FeistyChick said:
welcome aboard! :wave:

where in az do you reside at? i used to live in phx/mesa and attended asu... i have some friends that live there and i go there once in a while to see them...

are you taking asl classes at a community college or at a university.. i know a lot of folks who go to/or went to phoenix college for asl classes...

I live in Phoenix and take my classes at Phoenix College.

:welcome:

Welcome to alldeaf, you are more welcome to join here! no one say you cant join!

:ily:

hedge said:
I live in Phoenix and take my classes at Phoenix College.

OMG!! Me, too! You probably know me or seen me around! I'll be at PC tomorrow and Thursday!

Deaf258 said:
OMG!! Me, too! You probably know me or seen me around! I'll be at PC tomorrow and Thursday!

I will be there on Thursday night.

Back