Hearing Aids

oh my! guess I'll be chatting it up with you all trying to find candybrowneyes! I'm not much of a quitter...:)

I agree with you dreamer90. Hearing aids make things louder..Whenever you expertise a listening to loss, don’t delay visiting an audiologist.

I agree with you dreamer90. Hearing aids make things louder..Whenever you expertise a listening to loss, don’t delay visiting an audiologist.

I'm not 100% sure what you're trying to say here, but I've had bad experiences with audiologists. The ones I have dealt with are more concerned with selling their products than actually helping me. They act more like used car salesmen than doctors.

I'm not 100% sure what you're trying to say here, but I've had bad experiences with audiologists. The ones I have dealt with are more concerned with selling their products than actually helping me. They act more like used car salesmen than doctors.

DeafCaroline can help you here, been in the same spot til she found one that she liked!

I like my hearing aids. I have purchased all but one set from Costco and have always been satisfied, at least I can hear most of what people are saying to me. I can't afford to go beyond what my insurance allowance is or I'd try the 3K version of what I have now. I just purchased Bernafon Chronos 7 with the Bluetooth Sound Gate 1.4 device. Only had then since this Thursday and so far very impressed. As far as folks looking at them, I don't care and if someone were to decide to be rude well lets just say at 61 I've been in the dirt with people before. I will not tolerate rudeness to myself, friends, or my dogs...

Back