Hearing aids.

ktester

Reaction score
I am dieing over here my daughter has her hearing aids in for day number 4 even though she has had them for 8 months and it keeps shrieking.. I keep fixing them but have no clue what to do.. Any advice?

I am dieing over here my daughter has her hearing aids in for day number 4 even though she has had them for 8 months and it keeps shrieking.. I keep fixing them but have no clue what to do.. Any advice?

Time to take her back to the audiologist and get her fitted for a new hearing aid Mold. the piece that goes in her ear. Kids grow fast... :)

We already have an appointment for the 9th, since these are the same earmolds she has had the entire time. Which it doesn't help that the audiologist from when we got them cut the tubing to short so they always come out from behind her ear. I was just hoping there was something else I could do it the meantime. Thanks.

We already have an appointment for the 9th, since these are the same earmolds she has had the entire time. Which it doesn't help that the audiologist from when we got them cut the tubing to short so they always come out from behind her ear. I was just hoping there was something else I could do it the meantime. Thanks.

Not much else you can do.. It will not work properly if it doesn't fit properly.

To keep the hearing aid in her ear. They do have loops that are called retainers.

check out some things on this site. It may help....

Tips To Keep Hearing Aids From Falling Out Of A Patient's Ears | LIVESTRONG.COM

She does have retainers.. it slides onto her hearing aid then we attach it to her diaper and fit it behind her head to pull them tighter behind her ears, but not tight enough for them to come out or anything. It only happens when she moves certain ways.. but still quite annoying.

Back