Hearing Aids & Moisture

Since wearing my new Naida Q50 UPs, they do keep moisture out. I read the manual that came with them and it states they are water resistance. If you drop them in water they won't get damage.

My only issue is moisture buildup within my earmolds. I have never thought of getting something to dry them out. Would this Dry n Store work with removing moisture from within my earmolds?

Every year I have this same issue, and the only thing that works is replacing the tubings. But when you wear them for a week, you are back to where you started and there is no holes or cracks within the tubings.

Since wearing my new Naida Q50 UPs, they do keep moisture out. I read the manual that came with them and it states they are water resistance. If you drop them in water they won't get damage.

My only issue is moisture buildup within my earmolds. I have never thought of getting something to dry them out. Would this Dry n Store work with removing moisture from within my earmolds?

Every year I have this same issue, and the only thing that works is replacing the tubings. But when you wear them for a week, you are back to where you started and there is no holes or cracks within the tubings.

I use my dry n store for my Naidas but I don't put my earmolds in them. I put my earmolds in water / savlon over night and then use a puffer to blow moisture out of the tubing in the morning.

Some of my friends who have real trouble with moisture, actually carry around the puffer to blow out the moisture.

You see the white filter thing inside your earhook. That stops the moisture from your tubing entering your Naidas and damaging them.

I also use stay dry tubing to help with moisture.

It's a common thing to get moisture within your earmolds / tubing.

Puffer for hearing aid earmoulds | Deaf Equipment

Back