Hearing aids for profound losses

I don't know about military insurance, but most insurance through jobs does not cover hearing aids. They cover cochlear implants, but not hearing aids. The NAD just announced one of their upcoming goals will be to encourage insurance companies to cover hearing aids.

Yeah Military can cover hearing aids and cochlear implants both. My husband showed me.

My husband's uncle have a moderate hearing loss. He got hearing aids from military insurance cover. Because He was in army long times ago. The explored on ground real loudest. It hurt his ears cause hearing loss.

Yeah Military can cover hearing aids and cochlear implants both. My husband showed me.

My husband's uncle have a moderate hearing loss. He got hearing aids from military insurance cover. Because He was in army long times ago. The explored on ground real loudest. It hurt his ears cause hearing loss.
What war was your husband's uncle in? I hope now they give the soldiers proper hearing protection, but I know they did not back then.

What war was your husband's uncle in? I hope now they give the soldiers proper hearing protection, but I know they did not back then.

In Vietnam in 60's to 70's. It's new technology for everyone to wear an ear plugs to protect from loudest and noise. Because my husband is work on plane. He always wear an ear plugs.

This is very true. I filed a lawsuit against a school system and VR was involved. I forgot about that.

Thanks, vallee. I think its important to clear up some of the hearsay about VR so that people don't overlook something that could be a resource for them jsut because they have heard through the grapevine that VR is ineffective.

My husband is a former Marine...he said that even getting hearing protection, sometimes the soldiers dont wear them cuz they were afraid of not being able to hear other life-saving warnings.

Back