Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Hearing Aids & Cochlear implants & Stem Cell cure for deaf

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Don't matter

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Pinky

Reaction score
I would like to make a suggest for forum to vote. It up to Alex and Moderator. I like to see AD members can vote to keep same forum or add new.

I noticed the AD members are not interesting into stem cell to cure for deafness. They prefer to choice hearing aids and cochlear implant only. Do you think Stem Cell for deaf need add on Hearing Aids & Cochlear implant or not?? I think Stem cell is part of science, health and open-topic debate only. What is your opinion??

The ad members made many threads about the stem cell to cure for deaf need to be in health and open-topic debate. The moderator can transfer this thread over to health and open-topic debate from Hearing Aids & Cochlear Implants forum.

It would be up to Alex and the mod if they wish to do this. They wouldnt necessarily accept people's wishes for the board since they would decide what would be the best. Right now they've decided to leave it in the HA & CI section

I think that the board should stay as things that are CURRENTLY being used by AD members. As soon as a member has received a stem cell transplant, then fine, it is now something that is being used by AD members; but until then, it's simply science that people are thinking about trying.
*EQL*

why not just make one called "Assisted hearing technologies" which will include hearing aids, CI's, Stem Cell therapy and whatever else new comes down the road. I would stay away from calling anything "cure for the deaf" though.

why not just make one called "Assisted hearing technologies" which will include hearing aids, CI's, Stem Cell therapy and whatever else new comes down the road. I would stay away from calling anything "cure for the deaf" though.
I like this option mutch better , any way I cant seem to vote in the poll

Back