Hearing Aid tube to ear mold

That price is better then here in Klamath Falls,OR
It is $25 for 2 aids to be tubed,Weather you let them do it or take the tubes home and do them yourself.
Sorry to say it is all about the $$ money!

Right now I am looking for the earhooks

P.S. You can buy the pre cut tubes online because I have.

BTE Hearing Aid Accessories - Order Hearing Aid Accessories Online!

That's an easy request. Here is a link. It says you can buy ear hooks for $5.

I'm looking for ear domes. My audio charges $6 for a pack of ear tubes (12 of them). Plus I have to drive other there to pick them up. Anyone found any ear domes on line? I haven't had any luck.

I'm not happy with my audio.

UPDATE: I found some on line but they were more expensive. I don't know if I can buy direct for mfgr because the website is in another language. *sigh*

Hearing Aid tubing

Hi Folks,

I have searched far and wide for a decent price on hearing aid tubing. And I believe I have found a very good place. I just received a shipment of 24 tubes for $9.50, but shipping was $6.00. However, the total cost was cheaper than the few places I could find. Here is the link:

Online Catalog

The company is Emtech Laboratories, Inc. The tubes work just fine and I am a satisfied customer.

Steve

I was just thinking about this as my tube gotten real hard and my HA is now feedbacking ! My daugther came and told me my HA whistling, i can't hear!
I bet my poor dog it going nut! i would love to be able to fix tube myself , I have to wait unti Wed. to get itfix , my earmole keep coming off when i try to put it in my ear! I when to one place and the woman broke my earmold by putting a small white plug in the hole ! I could not believe it, as my earmold did not have the white plug in . And she force it into my earmold! I had to have a new earmold made. I will never go back to the place!
I wonder if a hardware store sell any tubing .

I have probley not been as kind to my aids as I should have.... how often do you replace the tubes? I think I have twice.... having had aids 2.5 years and replaced the molds once. They are a weird mold.. an acrylic half open ear style. I do use a dry-n-store at least 3 times a week. Should I be replacing the tubes more often, or am I just hard headed and putting up with the tubes being stiff? (which I think they are most of the time but figured it was just how it was) These are my first hearing aids BTW. I have lost a lot of weight this year (nearly 60 lbs) and not had them readjusted to fit right either... so my aids are loose all the time.... which I thought was due mostly to the tubes being long and maybe stiff. So how often should they be replaced?

When buying replacement tubing for your HAs you need to make sure you get the right type. Most HAs need standard size, but super power aids like mine use thick walled tubing to reduce feedback, libby horn tubing is also available which accentuates high frequencies. HAs with domes use thinner tubing, I can't tell you what it's called because I've no experience with this. Best to check with your audiologist before investing in tubing in case you get the wrong sort.

Back