hearing aid cost

sweetkisses89

Reaction score
just wondering to those who have hearing aids just wanted to no How much yours cost and how did you pay. did you have insurance if so with which company. mine are 3,950 and I definitely don't have that just sitting around.

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

hey there, yep sounds about right per hearing aid. It's definitely not cheap! I got really lucky with my audiologist had a in-house monthly payment plan, or some places offer Care Credit payment plans. I would look into that if you can. Good news is you only pay for a new one about 5 or so years, some people go longer.

Hi, depending on what kind of Hearing loss, hearing aids can range from 500$ to 6000 per aid.. some ins cover it. Some do it one time only.. each ins varieties. Some can write it off as a deductible for tax.
Good luck.:dizzy:

Wyoming Medicaid paid for my Naida, didn't have to pay a cent. No clue how much it actually cost.

For me, Phonak Naida III UP DAZ hearing aid cost about $3,200 each. I took a quick peek at the paperwork when my audiologist left the room LOL. Fortunately, CCS paid for them for me. :)

For me, Phonak Naida III UP DAZ hearing aid cost about $3,200 each. I took a quick peek at the paperwork when my audiologist left the room LOL. Fortunately, CCS paid for them for me. :)

That's a lot for your Naidas. I'm not in US but my Naida S III UPs for a pair cost $3400.

just wondering to those who have hearing aids just wanted to no How much yours cost and how did you pay. did you have insurance if so with which company. mine are 3,950 and I definitely don't have that just sitting around.

I just finished paying for my Widex. I got the Fusion 440 models which costs $6,150.00 (for two). Unfortunately I had no insurance coverage because I blew that on the crap known as Starkey. On the plus side, the Widex has been worth every cent, including all the accessories they came with, so I hope to buy another pair as a back up....when I'm eligible for the insurance coverage.

Laura

I just finished paying for my Widex. I got the Fusion 440 models which costs $6,150.00 (for two). Unfortunately I had no insurance coverage because I blew that on the crap known as Starkey. On the plus side, the Widex has been worth every cent, including all the accessories they came with, so I hope to buy another pair as a back up....when I'm eligible for the insurance coverage.

Laura

Wow Widex sure costs a lot. Mine cost about $3500 for the pair, but I get to walk in the audi's office anytime to use his hardware to program it :)

Mine cost about $5800 for the pair, not covered by our insurance. I have "lifetime" adjustments for them.

Lau2046 said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetkisses89

Laura

I went to Optimal hearing and they work with starkey is there something I should know first?

I went to Optimal hearing and they work with starkey is there something I should know first?

Starkey are not very good for a lot of people but everyone is different so you will have to try.

NaidaUP said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetkisses89

Starkey are not very good for a lot of people but everyone is different so you will have to try.

Lol with the price of them being so high I need the right ones to start off with. unless they have a trail run and money back guarantee.

Are you located somewhere where you can shop around for an audi? You should try to find someone who offers more than just one brand.

Finding the right audi is the most important thing to do when shopping for HAs. You want one who is more concerned about helping you hear than how much money they can put in their pocket.

The price of HAs include as many office visits you may need (may be a time period, like a year, restriction on that). I bought my HAs 2-1/2 years ago and still get free office visits if I need adjustments. Only thing I'm charged for are the ear molds and hearing tests.

Are you located somewhere where you can shop around for an audi? You should try to find someone who offers more than just one brand.

Finding the right audi is the most important thing to do when shopping for HAs. You want one who is more concerned about helping you hear than how much money they can put in their pocket.

The price of HAs include as many office visits you may need (may be a time period, like a year, restriction on that). I bought my HAs 2-1/2 years ago and still get free office visits if I need adjustments. Only thing I'm charged for are the ear molds and hearing tests.

How much do the Naida iX UPs cost?

Laura

Just saw that you and I have different hearing aids. You have the Fusion 440 and I have the Super 440. Might explain the price difference in our aids? It's a big price jump regardless.

I have a discount program through my insurance, so my Naida S V UP was $1900.

Back