hearing aid and glasses..annoying sound

etalton

Reaction score
I didn't see this in the thread, so thought I would ask. Does anyone wear glasses and a hearing aid? If so, do you get an annoying "clicking" sound when you walk and the aid is sitting a bit off kilter? This happens to me all the time and I have to constantly reposition my hearing aid to make the sound go away.
Do you guys have any cures? I thought of hearing aid covers, but not sure what is the best site to buy them...any help would be greatly appreciated. :P

I wore HA with glasses..had the same readjusting , had feedback lots of things...

I always bought wire rimmed glasses and that solved mainly the problem..Also avoid tortoiseshell thick glasses, they do not help much with HA!

Gear for Ears is also a good solution!

Kewl...I ordered a few pairs..one royal the other chocolate...so that gives me four to wear, since I only have one ha. Thanks to you both, and I do have wire rimmed...just still have the position problem...
If I really love, I may get daring and order something wild...:giggle:

Kewl...I ordered a few pairs..one royal the other chocolate...so that gives me four to wear, since I only have one ha. Thanks to you both, and I do have wire rimmed...just still have the position problem...
If I really love, I may get daring and order something wild...:giggle:

I am glad you liked the suggestion. I hope you like them. In someones hearing aid thread I put a picture of my ear with a purple ear mold and the pink and purple flowered ear gear.

It didn't bother me. I have never had problem with it. I wear glasses and hearing aids.

I think I saw that..not sure. I work full time and the dress code is blue/khaki (or in the brown family) so didn't want to clash, since that is where I spend so much time....yes, boring I know, but what can you do????

CrzyMeg, perhaps your tube is a different length? I had thought of that...that it might be too short, but the audi says it is fine...or your ear is just shaped differently?

CrzyMeg, perhaps your tube is a different length? I had thought of that...that it might be too short, but the audi says it is fine...or your ear is just shaped differently?

it short. :lol: out of way actually that why it never bother me. My audiogolist know everything. I volunteered to work with them in summer. they know what i want :lol:

Back