he said / she said

ember

Reaction score
I thought maybe it might be a good idea to start a thread for people to reference when they are trying to decide if he/she still likes you or not so if you have ideas or scenarios and you wouldn't mind please share.

Was out the other night and a girl I was with asked me a question...

"My boyfriend won't kiss me, he says it hurts because his lips are chapped, what do you think that means?"

Really.

If anyone of you should find your self in this situation RUN don't walk RUN and don't do what she was doing trying to make excuses and talk herself into it being ok. NO HONEY its over and he is just not that into period.

"My boyfriend won't kiss me, he says it hurts because his lips are chapped, what do you think that mean?"

it means he needs a ChapStick

it means he needs a ChapStick

or Blistex, anything to make his lips soft. My lips are constantly chapped. I carry around ChapStick/Blistex with me everywhere I go.

My BF doesn't do PDA's aka public displays of affection. That doesn't mean he's not into me. He just keeps it behind closed doors.

or Blistex, anything to make his lips soft. My lips are constantly chapped. I carry around ChapStick/Blistex with me everywhere I go.

My BF doesn't do PDA's aka public displays of affection. That doesn't mean he's not into me. He just keeps it behind closed doors.

They were at home

Maybe his lips were really chapped. Who knows?

We have an internal moisturizer that can wet your lips if they get that bad,I am not afraid to say he is just not that into you.

Maybe he didn't want to give her cold sores.

Or maybe he's too shy to say he never kissed.

Or maybe he doesn't like public affections. Oh... scratch that.

If it's not the breath, then it's "I'm NOT attracted to you. You're not my type."
or "I'm really gay."

or.."I'm married and my wife just showed up."

The post you guys have here is why women who shouldn't have false hope. He is just not that into her :D

How long have they been dating?

I'm not sure I don't know her she was there with someone that I did know and she just started regurgitating her life to me, she says she loves him so maybe a while or maybe she is crazy and not long at all who knows.

I'm not sure I don't know her she was there with someone that I did know and she just started regurgitating her life to me, she says she loves him so maybe a while or maybe she is crazy and not long at all who knows.

Well, that's the thing about relationships, we are in no position to judge anyone's relationships. It's none of our business what goes on in their relationships.

I don't know why anyone would discuss this "chapped lips" business with random strangers. Clearly, some people know no boundaries.

Back