hawaii Deaf Event Aug 16th

javapride

Reaction score
Just to let u all know theres a deaf event going on in hawaii on OHAU Island, at the ala mona park on aug 16th from 10 to 5 so anyone who knows friends in hawaii or is going to hawaii let them all know spread the word! thanks ALOHA :wave:

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Shit, I wish Im at Hawaii... LOL you lucky bitch! :laugh2:
\

SOWWY HEATHER!!!!!!! I just found out all this recently so why not post it LMAO! Love you love u ! :D

javapride, please send my plane ticket

Originally posted by javapride
Just to let u all know theres a deaf event going on in hawaii on OHAU Island, at the ala mona park on aug 16th from 10 to 5 so anyone who knows friends in hawaii or is going to hawaii let them all know spread the word! thanks ALOHA :wave:

:rofl: let's play price the right who won get trip in Hawaii, will u, javapride, give one free ticket? :naughty:

heres ALL THE TICKETS 16 of them! :deal: LMAO!
seriously for some of u if u want to come just E MAIL ME those that knows me, and i ll check around if u all serious abt coming!

If I have enough money to go to Hawaii then I'll go.

LMAO.... mahalo java... aloha yourself, I'll let my friends in Oahu know. Not surprised if they already knew about it. The last time I was at that Deaf Festival (they called it that back then, in '94)... there were a lot of people (mixed deaf and hearing/hoh/interpreters), and it was at KCC (Kaploni Community College)'s area. Glad they moved it to Ala MOANA Park (spelled that way I swear, haha).. it's huge, and beautiful. Also near a very huge mall!

btw Java, just got a message from my friend -- he says there are only a few deaf children that he knows of in Hilo. A deaf friend just moved to Las Vegas. He doesn't know any deaf clubs or any pal living there currently. But I bet you will make new friends and contacts at the festival!

I bet familiar faces will be there. Damn!

You guys, you can find bargain plane tickets... whore your way, whatever you need to do! LMAO... anything is possible! No excuses.

Back