have you

ella

Reaction score
ever went out with someone you worked with? what were the pros and cons if you did?

I have went out with someone I've worked with.. didn't care what others think as long as it was kept between the two of us... other than that it's really none of anyone buisness!

Yes I have..for a while.. but same person..then one day he just disappears when I was looking for him. Turned out he was a player. I was 18 and he was 22 at the time. Long story.. I am angry at him because he took off the condom while sexual intercourse.. and it pisses me off so I told him to take me home. Why he disappears.. turns out he was not honest with me from the start.. he gave me an STD .. I was not very happy.. but I got treatment.. and now clean bill of heath! Ugh at some guys who are jerks! :mad:
ella said:
ever went out with someone you worked with? what were the pros and cons if you did?

FelixKat930 said:
Yes I have..for a while.. but same person..then one day he just disappears when I was looking for him. Turned out he was a player. I was 18 and he was 22 at the time. Long story.. I am angry at him because he took off the condom while sexual intercourse.. and it pisses me off so I told him to take me home. Why he disappears.. turns out he was not honest with me from the start.. he gave me an STD .. I was not very happy.. but I got treatment.. and now clean bill of heath! Ugh at some guys who are jerks! :mad:
you just got to be careful who you go out with... There are a bunch of asses out there and they don't use common sense half of the time... thats why I really don't want a realtionship with anyone at the moment because most of the people at my age act like dumbasses and I perfer someone who has a lot of common sense and very mature type of person.. What your ex boyfriend did was very immature, that wasn't right at all.. You are better off without him. But at the same time it's everywhere, and no matter what if your going to have a intercousre with someone always use a condom, untill you find someone that is your life. Make sense?

I am engaged to my pervious manager!!! so yes i have dated someone i worked with and it has been the best....we no longer work at the place we meet but we did for about 3 years.....we meet when we were 16...and now are both 21....have been together since we were 17 almost 18....now he is 21 and i will be 22 this saturday....so i would say the outcome has been fantastic :)

Heh.. I am married now for 3 years! :)
Cassbugs said:
you just got to be careful who you go out with... There are a bunch of asses out there and they don't use common sense half of the time... thats why I really don't want a realtionship with anyone at the moment because most of the people at my age act like dumbasses and I perfer someone who has a lot of common sense and very mature type of person.. What your ex boyfriend did was very immature, that wasn't right at all.. You are better off without him. But at the same time it's everywhere, and no matter what if your going to have a intercousre with someone always use a condom, untill you find someone that is your life. Make sense?

ella said:

umm...I dont think I have...I dont see any wrong with that...as long as they keep it professional at work then do whatever they want to do outside of work...

Cassbugs said:
I have went out with someone I've worked with.. didn't care what others think as long as it was kept between the two of us... other than that it's really none of anyone buisness!

amen! :D

FelixKat930 said:

OUCH OUCH OUCH! sorry you had to go through that! Once goes around will goes back to him! ;)

At my first job after high school I went out with someone at Xmas I worked with and we were supposed to be with other people but we weren't.

I was raped, and I'am sure he put something in my drink.

To this day, I still hate men!

Wow.. I can understand that! Are you lesbian now if you don't mind me asking. I can't believe some jerks who have no heart and hurt females like us. I was molested and raped at age 11. and I am glad that I have a wonderful husband but I still hate men that preys on young girls like he did to me when i was young. :mad:

Dannie said:
At my first job after high school I went out with someone at Xmas I worked with and we were supposed to be with other people but we weren't.

I was raped, and I'am sure he put something in my drink.

To this day, I still hate men!

FelixKat930 said:

Ouch sorry to hear that. Did he force you? My first ex hubby forced me which called "sexually abusive" and forced me to take drugs. I was battling with him by force me taking drugs. After I split up with him and I was recovering while stayed at my parents and then now clean bill of health. My first ex marriage lasted two years and those two yrs were very bitter. It was so difficult for me to speak out but I sure glad that I went to see professional therapist to get it out of me. I let it go.

ella said:
Yes. I married him. All pro, no con. :)

I met my husband at work. We are married for 10 years. He used work at night shift. I worked day time. I went with him at his work. It was so cool.

Yep I met my ex husband from work, and it didnt work out after 15 years ...

I dont date coworkers as its my policy from day one

I have alot coworkers dating each other or is married to each other, I see this as convient way as the hours are similiar to each others so its a pro,

for the cons:

you're more likely to be one of the juicy topic at work if things are out of ordinary such as driving separately after months of coming to work in the same car... get my drift? could add more stress to your job

second con i see is, where is the freaking personal space? can't you take a break from someone instead of being together 24/7, I see work as a great break from your partner in my opinion

Fishing off the company pier has it's pros and cons! :)

Back