Have you travel through Vietnam?

yes. ^^. I want look for girlfriend in USA. hi....I am threety age! ^^:naughty:

Cool. you are live in Vitema. serious what you talk to ask me no thank. you means 30 age serious. it is very serious..... :wave:

Good for luck!

why is very serious?? I dont understand!!:roll:

Just slowly pronounce the words out loud and if need be, rewrite what he wrote to make sense to you in English. English is not my first language either and I do understand Travis' posts.

Cool. you are live in Vitema. serious what you talk to ask me no thank. you means 30 age serious. it is very serious..... :wave:

Good for luck!

Basically:

Cool, you live in Vietnam. It's serious what you are talking about and to ask me, no thank you. Being 30 years old, you need to be very serious about it. (About you looking for a girlfriend in the United States...)

Good luck!

Or something along those lines. Sorry if I'm entirely correct, Travis. If people take the time to slow down, they can attempt to understand your posts even if we don't always get every exact detail.

i hear about spider vally in viet nam tourist go to eat fried spider,hell would have to freeze over before i eat that

Just slowly pronounce the words out loud and if need be, rewrite what he wrote to make sense to you in English. English is not my first language either and I do understand Travis' posts.

Basically:

Cool, you live in Vietnam. It's serious what you are talking about and to ask me, no thank you. Being 30 years old, you need to be very serious about it. (About you looking for a girlfriend in the United States...)

Good luck!

Or something along those lines. Sorry if I'm entirely correct, Travis. If people take the time to slow down, they can attempt to understand your posts even if we don't always get every exact detail.

Thank you modify on my grammar. . glad of appreciate kiklove on my grammar modify. I appareciate Kiklove. you understood clear to ASL of course! :)

funny-dog-face-eyebrows.jpg

Back