Have you seen 1000 islands in upstate ny?

murli108

Reaction score
kindly please tell if u see that place. thank you very much.

hi folks, kindly please tell if u see that place. i mean each house is on every island. i want to visit 1000 islands again. that is pretty.thank you very much.

hi folks, kindly please tell if u see that place. i want to visit 1000 islands again. that is pretty.thank you very much.

Well, obviously you have been there before; please tell us something about the place and where in Upstate it is.

Well, obviously you have been there before; please tell us something about the place and where in Upstate it is.

yeah, but i viewed that islands while my brother drove thru highway...but i have not touched 1000 islands.... i think 1000 islands are near niagara falls i guess it takes about 1 hours to drive from niagara falls. i hope they will tell u ....

Actually it is on other end of Lake Ontario from Niagara Fall, meaning good 4 hours drive to get there. Been there, and nope not near Niagara fall. It also is on northmost of the Adirondack State Park.

yeah, but i viewed that islands while my brother drove thru highway...but i have not touched 1000 islands.... i think 1000 islands are near niagara falls i guess it takes about 1 hours to drive from niagara falls. i hope they will tell u ....

Actually it is on other end of Lake Ontario from Niagara Fall, meaning good 4 hours drive to get there. Been there, and nope not near Niagara fall. It also is on northmost of the Adirondack State Park.

DHB, I was thinking somewhere after Rochester and I was gonna post that when I realized that for a few mintunes after thinking it over some more because it has been years since I have been up there.

DHB, I was thinking somewhere after Rochester and I was gonna post that when I realized that for a few mintunes after thinking it over some more because it has been years since I have been up there.
DHB is from upstate NY. he knows!

Yup! 1K island isn't even any close to Rochester, but of course lil closer than Niagara fall. I know Adirondacks by my heart. I still remember vividly even though it has been long time that I haven't been to the Adirondack region.

DHB is from upstate NY. he knows!

Back