Have you passed out ??? (pictures funny)

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
Have you done passed out while they making fun of you..????
Did they taking picture of you.. Why don't you bring it.. let me guess you doesn't want bring pic here cuz you feel more embrassement moment..
:rofl:

Here's picture attachement..
passedout1.jpg

passedout2.jpg

passedout3.jpg

passedout4.jpg

passedout5.jpg

passedout6.jpg

passedout7.jpg

passedout8.jpg

passedout9.jpg

passedout10.jpg

I have not passed out before espically one of my friend yes, passed out.. I can't remmy where one pic.. I did took picture of her.. lol
(drew picture all over her face and body too *no nude*)
When I find it and will post it further but don't know where boxes cuz too many boxes upstair cuz i was about just a month ago moved new home.. so..

I've never passed out nor would I ever plan on passing out! :fu: Hehehe!

I have passed out once in England, and one of my friends from RIT took picture of me.
It was harmless picture though since they didn't do anything to me, except take picture of me sleeping on the floor next to the Christmas Tree.

kuifje75 said:
I have passed out once in England, and one of my friends from RIT took picture of me.
It was harmless picture though since they didn't do anything to me, except take picture of me sleeping on the floor next to the Christmas Tree.
Oh Darn, REALLY!! :rofl:

Bring your pic here ?
Lovely funny while u passed out and slept under the xmas tree.. Pretty sound like xmas present.. :lol:

kuifje75 said:

Did you get a nice xmas present "Pass-out" board game?

I passed out momentarily last Friday night -- luckily I'm one of those people who is still aware of whats going on around me (maybe a 6th sense?), only thing is I have no control over my body at that time.

I wonder if someone took a picture. No, I don't think so.

BullyMom, I got some of those Pictures Through My Email box too.. I think those are Funny!..:lol:

One thing, I really like #7 picture.. because looks so perfect hair looks spikes..
LOL.. wow.. I kept staring those pic..
G'thing I have not passed out in my life.. but seen rest other peepz are drunk then passed out.. *whistles*

I've seen things like this happen to my friends. Two of my friends used one of my friend's face to play tic-tac-toe on. He was passed out on the chair and they just played away. Heh!

*pop up in my head* oh yeah.. I remmy now..

I would say about 7 or 8years ago.. That time my finace and I went over to friend's place for NYE party..
Having party'n while playing Dart.. When my finace drank awful lot and talking horrible verbal and insluting... same time playing on dart game..
sat down the sofa and fall sleep.. *woke up* Yes, My turn.. interput other player pushed away.. throw the dart.. then back sitting on sofa.. (loop over again) same thing.. Until few minutes later.. Finally, He passed out on sofa.. I lift him up and walks over to the sofa-bed.. *exhales* it's over hang with him .. goodness he sleep on sofa-bed. I can't remmy how long takes while suddenly unpleasant smelly all over the rooms. All of mothers said maybe pooped on diapers.. We were checking their kid and mine... to see if poop on it.. none of children has it and clean well.. Supsect maybe may be my finace?? I looked at him oh eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww.. Yes that him.. He had vomitting on sofa-bed. They said.. you have to clean up right away.. I said ugh!! Should I have to.. I went upstair with my friend who lives a house.. showned me to get pail and rag cloth etc etc.. I spotted someone who did taking picture of him.. I can't remmy which who did it.. One day, I will seeing my old friends again and to see if did snap pic of him while he sleeping with vomitting..
I did clean it up everything for him.. Everyones are gone home.. after 1am.
I refused sleep with him.. due smelly odors unpleasant.. I decide to sleep sofa upstair in the living room. Next day, He stunned surprised why am I naked... who ripped my clothes off ?? I was so laughed hard.. and said I did.. He felt safe.. *rolled my eyes up* and asked me why am I vomitting on bed.. well you drank awful lot mixed drinks.. He said.. oh well .. went into the shower.. to clean.. His friend lend him clothes raggy.

Never forget that awesome partying..
(Most Mothers bring their child and to sleep over my friend's place..) Long years ago.. lol

My sister went to a major drinking party and took heaps of pictures...one was quite gross - one of my classmates had drunk too much alcohol and passed out on the kitchen floor, but not before vomiting and passing out in his own vomit. Ewww....

Well I've never passed out from drinking...I've fallen asleep in safe places. LOL. Hmmm...but I do remember one night, back when I was in High School. It was the middle of the night and I didn't feel so well. I went into the bathroom to try to splash water on my face...my mom got up and asked why I wasn't in bed. I told her I couldn't sleep and that I'd like to stay home from school the next day...she says, "No, you're going to school, and that's final."

I just remember looking down at the sink and then I'm on the floor, and she's hitting me in the face. Whoooooo. That sure was WEIIIIRD. LOL.

Malfoyish

Back