Have You Noticed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
have u notice that DD peek in my room??? :slap:

Have you noticed that many times TB says shes in her pj's, makes us think she has NO OTHER clothing???

have u notice that DD did peek in my closet and have LOT clothes there???

hmm have you noticed that I'm dying my hair right now? :giggle: hopefully that it would turn out well!

have u notice that I enjoyed with my good friends go out eat for xmas dinner tonight and i am fulled??? :)

Have you notice today is my last working day?!!!!! :P I won't be in the office until 10th January 2005.

Don't worry, I still use posts and AIM or MSN chats at home computer!!! :P

Have you notice it is freeze raining outside now? :-o I hate it.

Have you notice that Raging Quiet has 900 to go before making 1,000 does that mean she going to postwhore in here? :gossip:

Have you notice that Nozobo and I talked on aims last nite, I told him to bring me a 2 liter of diet Pepsi and he thought it meant tampax. :o

Have you notice that DD is spending the night in jail with bbnt? :smash:

Have you notice that FlyFree kissing up to ^Angel^? :lick:

Have you notice that TweetyBird and SpiceHD doing bumping buns together? :whistle:

Have you notice I am just being as good as always. :ily:

Have you notice that Cheri have been naughty, naughty, naughty cuz she threw a snowball at me. :ily:

Pomeranian said:
Have you notice that Cheri have been naughty, naughty, naughty cuz she threw a snowball at me. :ily:

LOL! You started it and all I did was finished it. now who's naughty? *points at Pomeranian* :nana:

Have you notice that Pomeranian is being a sneaky little mouse? :mrgreen:

Have you notice that I drink cinnamon/orange tea? mmmhhhh!!!

My boss give us 1 hour free for go home!!!!!! It's still 7 minutes left then I go home!!!!!!! Wonnnnnnnnndddddddeerffuuulllll that I go home one hour earlier!!!!!! :ily:

Cheri, are you alway being good girl? :gossip: :-o :mrgreen:

Have you noticed that I am wear my favorite Auburn T-shirt long sleeves under my sweater?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back