Have You Noticed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
have u notice that LovelyBlkGal love bite and drink blood??? *run away*

LovelyBlkGal said:
Yep blame on BUSH :giggle: sararose that why World gotta :crazy: now

yeah, cause of him, we're in danger! there has to be something that we can do about this! i wonder how many of you are going to VOTE! cause every single vote will count and maybe our vote will make a big change! :madfawk: bush! he's going down, and those who're with him will go down also! :fu: :rifle: :rifle: :rifle:

sararose said:
yeah, cause of him, we're in danger! there has to be something that we can do about this! i wonder how many of you are going to VOTE! cause every single vote will count and maybe our vote will make a big change! :madfawk: bush! he's going down, and those who're with him will go down also! :fu: :rifle: :rifle: :rifle:

Yes who know but wait till on 2nd of Nov to find out who Prez Bush or Kerry since i am not gonna vote cuz i have diffuct (sp) time see who is prez for this year bec of happen this world right now i m sure there will best prez to help country to stop war and ects... as long their's life back on track up you know what i mean Sararose but still not easy to vote who is prez this year

Yes, your clever!!
Have you noticed Boult making few threads about American Election? :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Have you notice that I boiled long white worms and fry organs then add blood sauce for our dinner time today?

Have you noticed Liebling's guests for dinner tonight are the freaky, ghoulish and spooky kind? :lol:

Have you noticed Liebling:))) is Frankenstein's secret illegitimate daughter!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Have you noticed it's BLIZZARD out here in Denver???

Blizzard already in Denver qq *thud*

Have u noticed some members are cheering for snow qq

Have u noticed Fly Free doesnt like snow qq :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back