Have You Noticed? Part V

Have you noticed that I haven't been posting much lately? I got a full time job! Pah!

Have you noticed Koala got a full-time job cleaning toilets?

Have you noticed Cheri and Highlands have some summer flowers/beaches in their signature, me wonder if they had forgotten summer is over now....:ugh3:

Have you noticed Cheri and Highlands have some summer flowers/beaches in their signature, me wonder if they had forgotten summer is over now....:ugh3:

:giggle:

Have you noticed I'll change it, I just like the beach, not because I forgot it's fall season. phffies.

Have you noticed I'm waiting and waiting for Cheri to get her :booty: on aims...

:whistle:

Have you noticed I wondered why Angel wants me on aims? What's the emergency? :smoking:

Have you noticed Cheri has a new signature that say " Partner in crime " I hope she not speaking of me as being her partner in crime...:eek3:

Have you noticed that Angel doesn't have a gut to be a partner in crime with me, but I believe GalaxyAngel does. :fingersx:

:tears:

Have you noticed I'm looking at my two trees with pearl lights on them that I brought for the wedding, now I'm not so sure if I should give one to my sister... :hmm:

:tears:

Have you noticed I'm looking at my two trees with pearl lights on them that I brought for the wedding, now I'm not so sure if I should give one to my sister... :hmm:

Hey!!!!

Have you noticed I apologies to Angelie.. ...:bowdown:

Have you noticed Koala got a full-time job cleaning toilets?

NOOooooooooo! Me cleaning toilets? :ugh3:

Maybe that your future job is cleaning MEN toilets and urinals? Cheri :giggle:

Oh, have you notice that I am home from work? :D

Have you noticed that stores have the christmas stuff up and it's not even Halloween yet!!!????!!!!!

Have you noticed summer is inside my heart ?

NOOooooooooo! Me cleaning toilets? :ugh3:

Maybe that your future job is cleaning MEN toilets and urinals? Cheri :giggle:

Oh, have you notice that I am home from work? :D

Have you noticed Cheri is now cleaner for Men toilets ?

:iolol:

Have you noticed that Highlands thinks summer is in his heart, me think there's flowers blooming in there too...

Have you noticed it's highlands job to clean the men's restroom, because he's a man himself. :whistle:

Have you noticed Koala is here too, my own little fuzzy koala :hug:, just what I always wanted, I will name her my little Angelish, and I will hug her, pet her, rub her, squeeze her and keep her warm like a mother hen...:D

Back