Have You Noticed?...(Part Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you notice that Codger's signature is pretty good, How about adding " If you are grumpy or just plain rude there will be a $10.00 charge for putting up with you". How about that dude? :giggle:

Roadrunner said:
Have you noticed how DD mistreats a Mod? :eek2: (tsk tsk, I'm sure I can find a 'in ur dreams' ban button in da closet! :whistle: )

C'mon, have you noticed me dancing around RR daring him to ban me? :fruit:

Roadrunner said:
Have you noticed that I'm trading places with RedWolf and pushin' him in the closet? :mrgreen:

Have you noticed me *tapping* on closet door and saying err....my dear RR, you're still in the closet, except that you got a Red Wolf in there also?

RedWolf said:
Have you noticed that RoadRunner didnt know I wasnt afraid of the dark in the closet?? :whistle:

Have you noticed that there's already a nightlight in the closet?

DreamDeaf said:
Have you noticed me *tapping* on closet door and saying err....my dear RR, you're still in the closet, except that you got a Red Wolf in there also?

Have you noticed that DD thinks I'm still in there and has forgotten just how quick a RR can run out especially when the door opens and she pushes RW in the closet?

Roadrunner said:
Have you noticed that DD thinks I'm still in there and has forgotten just how quick a RR can run out especially when the door opens and she pushes RW in the closet?

Have you noticed that RR has forgotten the special netting in front of the door? tsk tsk...now I gotta go untangle RR again. Yeah, I said... AGAIN.

MODS -

Don't you think it's time to close this thread and open a new thread, entitled:
Have You Noticed?...(Part III)?

And maybe a little fireworks display for ^Angel^ who created, what must be the longest-running thread in the history of AD?

Heh!

Thanks!

DreamDeaf said:
MODS -

Don't you think it's time to close this thread and open a new thread, entitled:
Have You Noticed?...(Part III)?

And maybe a little fireworks display for ^Angel^ who created, what must be the longest-running thread in the history of AD?

Heh!

Thanks!
oh yea why not.. sound good!!! ! :P

DreamDeaf said:
Have you noticed that RR has forgotten the special netting in front of the door? tsk tsk...now I gotta go untangle RR again. Yeah, I said... AGAIN.

Have you noticed DD said, "....again" which means this intelligent speedy RR rushed out with pocketknives to burst through her special net after being tangled before? Yeah, I learned from experience--.

You've must have 'read' my mind MissDreamer as I've been considering to start Part Three for the last few days--consider it done sometime this week.... ;)

Have you noticed the thread no. III of "Have you noticed" is yet in making?

Have you noticed that Im waiting for "have you noticed" part III??

Have you noticed that I am patient enough for "have you noticed" part III?

:giggle: ...

Have you noticed that the new thread " Have You Noticed? Part 3 is now open.....Hop in and have fun!!!.....

Mods-- You can closed this one now! Thankieee :ily:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back