Have you heard about Facebook going to 4.99 till June 2010?

scottw

Reaction score
I need to know if it is true or fake? I don't know. I need to find out. My answer is fake. It is not true. Because Facebook didn't say that yet. I believe facebook is still free. I believe all company can help facebook company need.

I doubt they will charge it....that fake rumors have been flying around. Facebook makes money thru advertising....same with Google as well.

Another hoax.

The only way it would be true is if it was a public announcement, usually directly through Facebook. If it was something you heard through a friend of a friend or some weird source, then it's likely false.

yea its talking money over years. no. if it does pay then i have no problem of leaving social networking sites. :dunno2:

I refused to believe that rumor. Facebook run well with advertising and some apps run on their own ways (ads, donates, and credits).

I refused to believe that rumor. Facebook run well with advertising and some apps run on their own ways (ads, donates, and credits).
Yeah, they're already making enough money from other sources to have any need for us to pay them. :roll:

Back