Have you hear of Cricut?

What is the difference btwn cuttlebug and cricut?

Cricut - Cr
Cuttlebug - Cu

Cr - 300.00 (500.00 if buying Cricut Expression)
Cu - 80.00

Cr - run on electric
Cu - non-electric

Cr - can take in 12" wide paper
Cu -can take in 6" wide paper

Cr - Blade (replace after 500 to 1500 cuttings depending on paper used)
Cu - no blade to replace as all come from dies themselves

Cr - use cartridge (50.00 to 100.00)
Cu - use dies (10.00 to 80.00) most expensive is Alphabet set

Cr - Each cartridge has many fonts/shapes you mightn't use all of them
Cu - Each die has few fonts/shapes - buy only what you want

Cr - can resize fonts/shapes
Cu - What you see is what you get

Cr- With Design Studio software, you can resize, slant, rotate, flip and weld. 90.00
Cu - no can do.

Cr - use Cricut cartridges only
Cu - can use other brand dies (Sizziz, Sizzlits, etc)

Cr - can use ink to draw (can buy color inks only from QVC) only if you have Cricut Script ?from QVC?
Cu - no inks

Cr - can't emboss
Cu - can emboss

Cr - dials to work with (might not be good for someone who gets confused easily)
Cu - No dials to work with. Just a crank to turn

To get Cricut, You can try to find cheaper price somewhere like Walmart or Ebay.

Buffalo

Thanks for explaining the difference. I think I'm gonna stick with cricut expressions. *squeals*

Thanks again!!!! :ty:

I always wanted to make vinyl lettering for my daughter's and son's bedroom wall. here are examples...

Apparently certain Cuttlebug dies can cut vinyl, cardboard, etc. I only can find two different dies that is called 'Thick Cut'. Nothing in alphabet so far.

I got that gift for my wife. She never had or heard before until she open. She was like "What is that? what does it do" I have all package paper and stuff ready. When she first try and realize what it is and happy because she can pick any color what she want.

What great positive that you can do that computer and cricut for you. Even the ink do print for you on it. It more feature than what I see and I do that to make something for my wife.. :)

Back