Have you got stiches or broken on white cast?

Geez, I never get any of my bone to broke but its very odd.

-When I was myabe 4 years old, I ran around in the building, I was very wild and hyper when I was young. I looked over my shoulder and ran continue and laughed until a man didnt see me and opened the door, somehow that door hit on my face and I fell down and sat up and laughed at that man, blood came down on my face from my forehead where that door hit my forehead. Then I got HORRIBLE and HUGE bruise on my forehead. I have that a picture of me, I smiled with that bruise on my forehead, yikes. But my skull on my forehead is little crack.

-When I was maybe 5 years old. My cousin pushed me down stairs and hit my arm on the cement floor, my cousin could hear my arm crack and thought its broke so my parents took me to the hosptial but its not even broke, just bruise on the bone. My parents puzzled. Had to wear white stuff over my arm to hold for a week.

-I was around 6 yrs or less, I climbed on the Pine tree, very tall. I almost reach top of that but somehow I fell down on the mini rock on the road, not cement road, just dirt road with rocks on it. It hit on my face and I fell in sort of coma, my parents got panariod and tried to wake me up until maybe an hour or so I finally woke up and said where am I? and puzzled. Im fine, nothing damage my face, not even my nose.

-I was maybe 7 or 8 yrs old, I started learn to wear skate roller, my dad watched me and somehow I fell over and getting scartch on my forehead, I bet on my eblow and knee also. My dad got panariod and I looked at my dad and said ow... and bleed over on my forehead. Im fine also...

-I was around 10 yrs old, I climbed on the cage to free dog, somehow that dog barked at me and I jumped down on the ground and somehow the nail got throught my foot with my own shoe, I was screaming because its sooo hurtful. I fell down and crawled to where my mom is and my mom got shocked and watched me to taking the wood out that is stuck with the nail in my foot and my parents took me to the hosptial quickly and I got bad infection in my foot since its rust nail. I stayed at hosptial for maybe 2 weeks or so, but no stiches on it.

-When I was 11 yrs old, I ran around in the field for gym to pass for spring exam I think, I ran around until I checked at my gym teacher to seeing what he said how many I need to run more and he said one left, I turned around and somehow I spained my ankle all of sudden, I cant EVEN walking. My gym teacher bullshited me and think Im lying abt it and I got upset abt it, I have to walk over to the building on my own with spained ankle, I fainlly got at nurse office and she called my mom, she took me to doctor and they said that I torn my muscles so I have to wear crutches for less than 1 month, my gym teacher apologize me for not believe in me.

-When I was 12 yrs old, I was playing in Hearing School for Softball team. I saw the ball and ran to follow the ball to grab somehow a girl ran into me and I fell down and walking on the grass with my knees and all of sudden the ball hit my eye and left me with light black eye. Yikes.

-When I was 15 yrs old, I chatted with my friends and Fei Ku and somehow, someone open that door and hit my face but hit my eye and cheek area mostly, I went to nurse office to getting ice on them.

-When I was 16 yrs old, I inivited few of my friends to come over my house for my birthday party, we played together to put cake on people's face somehow I chased after my friend and grabbed her, she all of sudden push my right thumb and spained it, I had to go to the hosptial next day because it looks bad and they cant see ANYTHING in my thumb so they put me on the cast for 2 weeks and finally, nothing bad to my thumb, just bad bruise. WHEW!

-When I was 17 yrs old, I went to Michigan Tourament(sp) for Volleyball to changelle(sp) with maybe few hearing schools, I forgot how many, maybe 25 schools. By the way, somehow I ran after the ball to safe that ball and I hit on the brick wall and hit my head to spain my neck, my mom took me to hosptial and I got A MINI crack on right side of neck.

-When I was maybe 19 yrs old, I got my wisdom remove and got stiches on them.

-when I was 20 yrs old, on June 2005. I got in car accident, mostly of you guys know what happened. I got bad spain and bruise on my left eblow.

I got hurt ALOT that I dont remember. I got into fight, I end up got bruises, some blood, etc like that. Plus, did get in car accident five times since. And, playing the sports, got bruises alot. More than them that I remember. Yikes plus I got my BOTH ankles spain like a million time! I got bad, weak ankles yikes! Also, when I was young, I was very trouble and getting hurt ALOT. Geez, my parents got sick of me oops heheh

Also, Im sort of allergic to Milk since I born, but when I born until maybe 5 years old that i cannot drink milk because I was allergic to it very badly, but right now since I was maybe 5 years old I can drink milk fine but cause me feel sick and itch whole of my neck and tongue and dont drink Milk that much.

okay... SherryCherish... u're not the only one with bees stung on eyebrow.. my bro had that too and black eye for around 2 weeks .... we didn't realize he was near the sodas can when we recycled in garage when he likes to play outside...

okay.. here's mine....

surgery twice on my eye cuz my eye stuck closed and other time boy.... i wouldn't forget how painful it was. i couldn't stop crying or screaming for long hours.... what happened was i was standing on my little rocking chair and holding the closet window ( i dunno name of it .. almost like siding doors) ... the closet siding doors fell on me and pushed me to fall and hit my eye really bad.. rushed to hospital for that. i was almost 6 years old on that time also had stitches.

11 years old. I fell off the swing pole... what happened was my friends and i was playing to jump how far we could reach to the swinging pole but i bend for the first time and it did hurt but 2nd time was heck painful and had 2 broken bones on my right wrist... lucky could write left handed.

around 10 years old.... my cousins and i love to race with bikes up the grass down to the road then up to the grass somehow i didn't see a hole and it fell and hit my face... wahhhhh... had 4 stitches on my left lips.

had 2 surgeries on my stomach when i was a baby. I was very sick little baby so they had to do surgeries for my stomach.

had splitted fingers few times from slammed the doors and one time from the wall when one of my friend and i ran inside to win on something ( i can't remember what it was) somehow, my friend accidently pushed me aganist the wall and slammed my finger on the wall.

had many sprained ankles... soo TIRED of it.... h.s. once -- i was ready for being a cheerleader but oh no.... my friend chased after me and i fell and she smashed my ankle and sprained it really badly. other one was stupid.. heh heh lost my balance few times... other one was i didn't see the curb and boom fell down and twisted my own ankle. *sighs* obivously i have bad ankles :-X

hitted the porch when i was trying going through the small path from a van and porch but i ended up hit the porch and lost my two tooth but no stitches or anything just cleaning up to stop bleeding.

car accident. .... i'm very lucky. I got hit by windowsheild and cracked all over the windows.. very scared and shocked.. the other car ran through red light and mom was driving green lights but too late got hitted by windowshield and i didn't wear seat belts :-/ mom hold onto me and my brother was ok but cried a lot cuz of me going to hospital and etc. i had to rushed to hospital because they thought i had broken nose.. but no.. it was really bad bruised and swollen... some scratches.... and had oxygen on me for over 1 hr cuz i couldn't stop shaking. i was all shook up.

i think thats all for now.....

Hmm, looked like a couple of guys participated in this thread.

Anyway, lots of stories all of you've had there.

I was accident prone. Got barely discernable scar under my nose and on my forehead. From falling, I think.

Plenty of fractures,though. Have had 4 arm fractures, all from falling over. One was by stepping on a tennis ball :Oops: . One on left arm and 3 on the right arm.

Few years ago, I broke my ankle in 3 places, and must have surgery to put pins, screws and such in. But I had purple cast, which was cool.

I broke my bones for years before I got my first stitches. I had this benign cyst in my arm so that has to be taken out.

Also there's surgery on removal of 4 wisdom teeth.

I've broken almost all my toes, broke my foot in 3 spots, and I broke a bunch of ribs near my spine (that could have been really bad, I was lucky). I broke both my wrists and my right knee gets dislocated a lot. I think that's it.

Old Navy.. ouch.. poor ur bro.

I didn't know about ur eye, i didn't ask u what happen to ur eye, cuz its not nice to ask u know. Look like u got a weak ankle like i do.

OldNavyGirl said:
car accident. .... i'm very lucky. I got hit by windowsheild and cracked all over the windows.. very scared and shocked.. the other car ran through red light and mom was driving green lights but too late got hitted by windowshield and i didn't wear seat belts :-/ mom hold onto me and my brother was ok but cried a lot cuz of me going to hospital and etc. i had to rushed to hospital because they thought i had broken nose.. but no.. it was really bad bruised and swollen... some scratches.... and had oxygen on me for over 1 hr cuz i couldn't stop shaking. i was all shook up.

i think thats all for now.....

:-o your so lucky to be alive without seat belt.. one of in high school one guy was not wear seat belt and to smash out of the window in front seat and still alive .. he was so lucky to be alive when got smash to the window to out of the window wow

oh forgot more eheh too many hardly to remember from the past.

at my old work in 2001 or 2002 that I wear thick glove to protect not to cut the skins so I took the garbage bags outside and push the door to open till it got slam my hand so HARD!!!! cause of door is heavy and close very quickly it hurt my hand but didnt break any of the bones on my hand cause I wear thick glove whew!!! .. If I dont wear thick glove then it would be break any of my bones on my hand. yikes eh

Dang.. some of us have a long list of injuries I noticed that almost all the women has explained of the injuries.. i see a few guys only told. What's up with that????? :shock:

RebelGirl said:
Dang.. some of us have a long list of injuries I noticed that almost all the women has explained of the injuries.. i see a few guys only told. What's up with that????? :shock:

:dunno: .. maybe men dont want to said anything or never had any of hurts :dunno: :lol:

SherryCherish said:
Old Navy.. ouch.. poor ur bro.

I didn't know about ur eye, i didn't ask u what happen to ur eye, cuz its not nice to ask u know. Look like u got a weak ankle like i do.

yeah i know.... very few do ask, but a lot people don't and didn't want to offend me or something like that.

Hmmmm...maybe the guys don't want to admit they're not invincible. :giggle:

I was hit by a car when I was 6 and fractured my skull in two places. My sister always says that it explains a lot.

The next year, I fell at school on a mud scraper (you know, to scrape mud off shoes), and got a few stitches on my forehead. I still have a tiny scar.

When I was 15, I fell from a horse and broke my left wrist.

When I was 18, I got my wisdom teeth out. They knocked me out for that thank heavens; it was bad enough being awake afterwards!

When I was 19, I got my tonsils out.

21, 25, 37: children and episiotomy stitches.

29 I got T-boned and have to have facial reconstruction work. But I got a cuter nose out of it.

40 tumor removed from left hand.

42 long bone in right arm shortened a bit; it was getting a bit too long and was tearing up my wrist. I had to have cartilege (sp?) cleaned out. It will always be weak. I need the same done to my left arm but will put it off as long as possible.

For some wierd reason, I had an irresistible urge to recaulk the guest shower 10 days after surgery. That was one urge I should have tried a lot harder to resist! :crazy:

There were lots of times I should have gotten hurt but didn't. My sister and I used to climb up on top of the house and jump off into the grass. Once we and a friend were in the tree in our backyard and it fell over onto the fence. And lots of bike crashes. Kids have no clue how dangerous the stuff they do is.

I see it in my own kids all the time. My daughter had stitches at 5 years old from a cut on her forehead caused by a swing, and my older son got stitches on his forehead from jumping on the couch and falling onto the coffee table when he was three.

I read about all the injuries everyone had when they were little and it makes me really wonder how the human race survived!

When I was a month old.....I had heart surgery to repair patent ductus...still have the scar from my back to the front of my chest (this was in 1969 - I don't know if drs. still do this kind of incision today for patent ductus surgery).

When I was 3 or 4 years old, I had exploratory intestine surgery because my intestine was bleeding (don't know how it happened)...they sewed it up and also took out my appendix. the scar is huge - horizontally from top to bottom on my lower right stomach.

I obviously had broken my left pinkie when I was little but I don't remember how it happened....my pinkie has a little crooked dent in it, but it doesn't bother me that much.

I have sprained the same ankle 3 times...once in elementary school, once in around 1995 or later, and then again in 1998. So I also have a weak ankle like SherryCherish.

When I was 23 years old in 1993, I had a breast lump, had outpatient lumpectomy at the hospital, and found out the lump was benign. I still have the scar around my aerola area (where the nipple is) but you can hardly see it. :)

I have accidently cut one of my fingers with a knife while cutting up a vegetable on the kitchen table once.....it hurts...it bled quite a bit so my mother who was there helped me get the bleeding down and had a bandage over my finger.

I had a black eye once while racing in a go-cart with my brother....I was looking at my brother trying to race ahead of him, and then I ended up running up to some tires....a tire flew up and hit me on the face, and then the go-cart crashed into a tree. My bro ran up to me and asked me if I am ok....yes I am, he was laughing though. Then later that day I found out I have a black shiner over one of my eyes from the tire. This was when I was a teenager (1980s) during a family vacation.

RebelGirl said:

Hmmm...Maybe they're too
chicken7ve.gif
to tell....

:giggle:

Nancy, I had a black eye as a baby. I climbed out of my crib when I was 9 months old and got a whopping shiner! Everyone in the family had their picture taken with me, but my mom wouldn't take me out of the house until it was gone. I guess she didn't want to get reported to CPS!

Liebling:-))) said:
wow you all have alot of stitiches.... especially Rebelgirl and ^Angel^... :jaw:

I was hitted by car when I was 2 years old. My few ribs is fractured and spleen was damaged, they have to remove spleen from me. I have no spleen but I still have 2 scars on my body is one on tummy and c-section to deliver Danny out to world after 36 hours pain labor. It nearly killed me or Danny so they HAD to operate to deliver Danny out.

See the picture what I have 2 scars...

Also scar on middle between thumb and finger... 5 stitches... rollstakes accident... I rollstakes and fall down and broke glass on the street hit my hand... almost hit the nerves.

The bone of my right wrist was fractured when I was 9 years old by stair accident then again next to right elbow was fractured by bicycle accident 2 years after wedding and right ankle to feet was fractured by stair accident in 2000... 3 months before I flied to Sinpagore and Australia with my family...

I forget to add some more...

Remove tonsil twice... 1st one was 2 years old and 2nd one was 18 years old... terrible one...

age 5 accdient gasoline over my face becuz i was soo close while my sister put gas on mowerlawn end up turn realllly red in my eyes as burn urgghh!! i still never forget bout it.

age 5 fell on cement by tractor by farm hit my forehead as shape as y

age 6 fell on stair in school , two days later fell hit on ice got big bruise on my forehead same area where i fell by farm .

age 8 and 10 removed tonsil (twices)

age 19 pulled all 4 widoms at once ( that s no fun its too painful not feel comfortable for a month i hardly eat anything for while )

age 24 fell on icy and end up sprain my thumb

age 33 removed uterus( can't have any more baby glad i have a son ) by fibroid tumor need to stitches

age 39 removed lump breast its fibroid yeast ( learned by runs mom, and two sisters have same sitituations alike i have)

I have had four broken bones... my left index finger, dislocated left elbow, broken left wrist, and broken knuckle on my left hand. I got into a HUGE fight! haha jk.... I broke my finger from playing hoops. The rest of three fractures from the car accident. I have a lot of scars on my left arm alone, luckily I'm alive and my arm is still here with me typing on the keyboard!

well i have one broken bone on my shoulder collar when i was young kid I think about 4 to 6 yrs old i cant remember and that was it...I havent get any stitches (except gum from pull wisdom out which i dont really count that one as stitch)

Considereing how many times I've fallen down stairs and crashed on a bicycle it's amazing I haven't broken anything or needed stitches before. lol

I've never broken any bones. However, I did get a lot of cuts. My first cut was on my knee. My second cut was on my chin. My third cut was on my head. My fourth cut was on my ankle. My fifth cut was on my head. My sixth cut was on my head. My seventh cut was on my hand. My eighth cut was on my arm. My ninth cut was on my arm. I also nearly lost my fingertip once. I burned my wrist, my hand, and my palm at separate times. I also have a lot of scars from being burned and cut. I guess you could say that I had a crazy life. ;)

Back