Have you get Christmas tree yet?

No not yet, We will go tree hunting on the first week of December!

Reba said:
I know that Christmas has become very commercialized but I think it is still "Advent" not "Advert". (Just teasing ;) )

:Oops: thank you for correct my spelling :hug: ... Yes, it´s Advent... :Oops:

Liebling:-))) said:
:Oops: thank you for correct my spelling :hug: ... Yes, it´s Advent... :Oops:
Actually, that was a good play on words that you did. Brits call commercials and advertisements "adverts" (Americans call them "ads"); many people complain that there is too much "advertising" about Christmas, so "Advert" season is perfect! :D

i got the real tree at a tree farm not far from my house

will decorate today smile
was plan to decorate outside with lights but rain start dang
will do that this week when no rain

Sean put angel top of the tree...

hx2cly.jpg

Sean with Cinny

hx2d6d.jpg

Sean with Christimas Tree

hx2dcp.jpg

Froggie

you forgot to put the frog ornaments on your tree.

F04frog_small.jpg

98Frog-King.jpg

j6830.jpg

by the way, your son is so adorable

Happy Merry Christmas To All..

YA.. IM GOING PUT MY TREE UP THIS SUNDAY DEC 4TH.. :welcome: TO MY FRIEND... :type: come to chatting with me at yahoo instant messager or message.. :wave: hi to everyone.. lol that smily face all those crazy dirty face and body.. lol cool.. see ya around

Sabrina said:
Froggie

you forgot to put the frog ornaments on your tree.

F04frog_small.jpg

98Frog-King.jpg

j6830.jpg

by the way, your son is so adorable

I could have put some frogs ornaments on my tree but i had think about cats.. they would think it's a toy to them.. so :nono:

I have artifical xmas tree but I :dunno: when
I will set it up anytime before this wkend or maybe
next wk.

yea i got a fake tree.....thank god for that cuz when i was young when we set the real tree but didnt put up the lights or anything yet...anyways then few days later....when i walk pass the tree and then do something i dont remmy and all of a sudden the tree fell on me!!!!!!! i scream for help and was stuck under it....too heavy...geez....then ofc my parent help to get it off me...good grief!

CoolieFroggie said:
Sean put angel top of the tree...

hx2cly.jpg

Sean with Cinny

hx2d6d.jpg

Sean with Christimas Tree

hx2dcp.jpg

Cute son there Cooliefroggie and Cinny is soo cute, since we put our tree up all it does is rattle!!! its the cat in the tree or knocking off ornament and toss it across the room or try to chew on the cord....

I had put up the tree and it look nice with beads as garland... lights as colorful... half of DreamDeaf's and mine ornaments over the tree.... I could put up the top as cat but we decide to put the top as snowman to match all snowman ard in living room... I get the skirt for under the tree, too.

FYI it is fake tree ;)

Smile!

I not need buy xmas tree but only I can go shopping for present xmas in few week before on 25th so I can go over mah parent's house to put present under xmas tree that all :)

fei ku said:
yea i got a fake tree.....thank god for that cuz when i was young when we set the real tree but didnt put up the lights or anything yet...anyways then few days later....when i walk pass the tree and then do something i dont remmy and all of a sudden the tree fell on me!!!!!!! i scream for help and was stuck under it....too heavy...geez....then ofc my parent help to get it off me...good grief!

I didnt mean to laugh but seem funny that the tree fell on you oops i didnt mean to laugh :Oops:

Back