Have you ever thought of staying young forever?

ohiit

Reaction score
How many people out there in the deaf community hopes to stay young forever and reclaim those lost years during the time you guys/gals look back and say "OH, Ahhhh, yeah, this and that we haven't never ever dared before."

Then by the time your growing pains and you realise you are in your thirties, forties and fifties and said OMG!! WTF!! I haven't achieve something in life that is worth the precious and golden years that is memorable enough to last you a LIFETIME LONG..

Then you said to yourself. Ahhhh.. those lost years so fleeting that past by you in a smoke. Regrettable. Some people haven't said they regretted in life but truth to be told they sometimes felt that way once in a BLUE MOON....

But ah.... deaf society is always a late bloomer. What do you all guys think? But the truth hurts that we grow with age. Wisdom gained but youth with memories that you haven't ever tried or dared to do new things before were lost with times.

*sighz*

* The world will not be here without your thoughts - ohiit.com *

I think it would be boring to stay the same forever. Life is a journey and all stages are interesting to experience.

Staying healthy forever would be a different matter. That is something I would wish for.

I think it would be boring to stay the same forever. Life is a journey and all stages are interesting to experience.

Staying healthy forever would be a different matter. That is something I would wish for.

I agree.

I know what you all guys are saying but what I mean is when you are young, do make the years of your youth memorable so you can think and look back that you have achieve something you haven't ever dared and one day you got a story to tell.

So your memorable story is your proud works. That is what I mean. I don't mean life should be the same. Ahhhh afterall I should make myself clearer.

I believe there are alot of catchphase and distinction in life. That is one of the things we should aim for. Oops poofs....

nope. even when I was young - I always wish to be older. Even now - I wish to be older too! Getting older is better - many many things you can do by yourself and for yourself. :cool2:

GRAB THE LIFE BY THE HORNS!

How many people out there in the deaf community hopes to stay young forever and reclaim those lost years during the time you guys/gals look back and say "OH, Ahhhh, yeah, this and that we haven't never ever dared before."

Then by the time your growing pains and you realise you are in your thirties, forties and fifties and said OMG!! WTF!! I haven't achieve something in life that is worth the precious and golden years that is memorable enough to last you a LIFETIME LONG..

Then you said to yourself. Ahhhh.. those lost years so fleeting that past by you in a smoke. Regrettable. Some people haven't said they regretted in life but truth to be told they sometimes felt that way once in a BLUE MOON....

But ah.... deaf society is always a late bloomer. What do you all guys think? But the truth hurts that we grow with age. Wisdom gained but youth with memories that you haven't ever tried or dared to do new things before were lost with times.

*sighz*

If one begins to have thoughts like this, you're psychologically in deep shit! LOL Just pick off where you left off and attain your goals while you still have teeth, hair, your sinity, etc.

I agree with you

I wasted my youth wishing I was older. Now that I'm older, I wish I were younger. I'm not like OLD old, but I'm old enough to realise I've wasted a lot of good years doing stupid stuff that doesn't even matter, not even having fun. If I knew I would never age again and would stay my age forever, I wouldn't mind being as old as I am. True it would be boring to stay the same forever, but I can think of a lot of other ways to change rather than aging.

I definitely thought about it. I remember the first time I realised that my parents would die one day and I cried forever. Sadly we can't stay young but then I guess we experience life and everything that comes with it as we age

I'm not sure I would want to live forever, there might be something on the other side I'm missing, and then why should I be more fortunate than others?

Interesting topic though!

Back