Have you ever taken your wedding ring off since the day you got married?

My mum was very superstitious. She said if you take your wedding ring off, it will bring back luck. Do you believe that? :|

Not a clue why your mum is so superstitious about it. I take my wedding ring off only when I am working out in the gym. When I am handling dumb bells that tend to pinch the skin next to the ring. Otherwise, I keep my ring on all of the time.

My ring gets washed each time I wash my hands. I have never had a problem with the ring 'smelling bad'.

Sam

I'm not superstitious. I usually take my ring off at home. I have one specific place where I keep it, so I don't lose it.

there are various of perferences in people's. Some of them wear necklace, rings, braclet, and many symbols that they have.

i met one couple, that they have tattoo that symbol of their marriage. I think it is really cool.

Yes, my Husband want one. He would this year, because his work as Harley mechanic. that is why, he couldn't keep his ring, while on work.

I only take off my ring when I'm baking cookies or stuff like that...there has been time when I was in my late pregnancy my fingers got so swollen that I had to have it off...couldn't have it on until three months after my son was born.

my husband doesn't wear ring on his finger as it bothers him. Instead he wear his ring on silver necklace and wear it around his neck...it doesn't bother me at all, in fact I like it that way as it shows his vows and love to me but just wearing the way he likes it to wear.

I didn't have a wedding ring (as I didn't have a wedding!) but my symbol-of-partnership (a beautiful gold collar) was removed whenever I bathed or went swimming and for some medical reasons, testing/scanning, surgery, so on. It was also off for a considerable amount of time when some size adjustments were made. I don't believe that brought on bad luck of any sort. It is what it is.. a symbol, if it's a ring around your finger or neck.

When I lost my partner, because I did not have the means to remove it, I had it cut off, on either side of the closing mechanism, and kept all the parts in a box.

Back