Have you ever ride on Cruise?

Have you ever ride on a Cruise?

• I've been go on cruise before

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • I've never go on cruise before

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
Been on cruise and LOVED IT! will go again in 2010!!

baggages is no problem enter since no sharp stuffs and liquids... if you have on medience then BRING IT with your reason.

Ship will have check with baggage same as airport.

How about wine bottle?

Never went on cruise before but hopefully will be in near future but some of my friends had been here.

Security check at cruise aren't bad, unlike TSA at airplane, TSA is very strict, I had been here when flied from LA to Atlanta in 2005, that's really scare me when had first fly at after 9/11 but I had flied so several time in before 9/11. I prefer to have airport security from private companies over TSA because of more friendly and less civil issues.

Where did you go to ??

Just up and down along the coast from my hometown for 2 nights on Superstar Leo now renamed as Norwiegen Spirit. The cruise is too short. So next time in future, I will go on a longer cruise. :)

Just up and down along the coast from my hometown for 2 nights on Superstar Leo now renamed as Norwiegen Spirit. The cruise is too short. So next time in future, I will go on a longer cruise. :)

Wow! Do you mean you was on cruise around the Australia and islands?? I like the long trip than short. :D

Never went on cruise before but hopefully will be in near future but some of my friends had been here.

Security check at cruise aren't bad, unlike TSA at airplane, TSA is very strict, I had been here when flied from LA to Atlanta in 2005, that's really scare me when had first fly at after 9/11 but I had flied so several time in before 9/11. I prefer to have airport security from private companies over TSA because of more friendly and less civil issues.

It's not bad. How did you know?

I agree with you. I prefer to have airport security from private companies over TSA either. I am sick of TSA. LoL I hope Cruise don't have TSA like International Airport. :giggle:

I had brought few caribbean wine and whiskey bottles from cruise before entering US custom. that everything is ok. You can buy imported wine bottles to take them home.

That's GREAT! We can bring a wine bottles on cruise from the islands. :) I am curious how about Security Check TSA are available at cruise? I hopefully not! :lol:

That's GREAT! We can bring a wine bottles on cruise from the islands. :) I am curious how about Security Check TSA are available at cruise? I hopefully not! :lol:

I forgot to tell you about wine. You should put wine in your luggage before entering ticket booth. Please do not bring it to secuity booth. My sister had been very upset that security had throw out her pack of favorite Cincinnati Chili cans into trash before entering security booth. but she won't trash them and give them to poor people. Please remind!

I forgot to tell you about wine. You should put wine in your luggage before entering ticket booth. Please do not bring it to secuity booth. My sister had been very upset that security had throw out her pack of favorite Cincinnati Chili cans into trash before entering security booth. but she won't trash them and give them to poor people. Please remind!

Why the security threw it away? I will put my wine bottle in luggage. Thank you for telling me. How about security will check the luggage with key unlock??

i voted, I have never been it before.... well It is not for me. Maybe, later if i get old woman.

It's not bad. How did you know?

I agree with you. I prefer to have airport security from private companies over TSA either. I am sick of TSA. LoL I hope Cruise don't have TSA like International Airport. :giggle:

See my post below that you miss to read it.

I just got knowledge from my hearing friend who went on cruise in last month ago, TSA is usually serve at all or most airport since cruise is usually use check by private security agents, just like same as airport in pre-9/11.

TSA is funded by government since private security agents are funded by private companies and few others.

Additional, if you have any issues with illegal products (such as bring from other countries) when arrive to US then you will have deal with US customs.

What name of cruise that you will go? Carnival?

I forgot to mention that security screening could be different based on location than I was expected.

No, I haven't, but I would love to one day. ;)

Back