Have you ever noticed????

ASLGAL

Reaction score
Have you ever noticed that as soon as you get into AD and really get involved in conversations that everything else in your life startes acting efficiently :)

1. The stove cooks quicker ~ buzz
2. The washer and dryer wash and dry quicker ~ buzz
3. The kids actually get their work done quicker and need it checked ~ hey Mom,Grandma/pa
and so on.....................

:giggle:

Yep... that's what I think so too... Diner mysteriously gets done within five minutes (or at least it seems that way) :giggle:

Jamie (off to cook dinner early today)

That's good advice for people who think that laundry is a waste of their time.

Simply put your load in the washer and sign on AllDeaf. Before you know it, it'll be done! Move it to the dryer and repeat... before you know it, it's done!

All by simply browsing AllDeaf. ;)

Maybe a good marketing strategy! :P

But I sometimes get so involved I don't get everything done. :)

Yes, I noticed the minute I put the clothes in the laundry its already time to go put them in the dryer. Time does run a bit faster when having fun on AD ;)

My essays never seem to get done while I'm browsing :'(

That's true too... I am supposed to finish off one of my fanfictions and instead I keep AD-ing on and off all day long... Using computer for anything else but AD doesn't work :giggle:

Laundry is done, cleaning is done, cooking is done and ironing is done and ALL of this while being sick and on AD all day-long... ;)

Jamie

Back