Have you ever had a teacher or interpreter lie about you in school...

wow, I never had an experience like this what you did with your interpreter or teacher... :eek:

One of all interpreters, I'm not happy with, then I have Interpreter Agency to delete her name in my wish list. No problem...

Yes, Teachers And More But Too Painful To Talk About. Been Caught Between Two World Starting At 10 And A Half Years Old, From Hearing School To Deaf School.

One of interpreter called BS, BS, BS, BS and BS on me about issues with education and scold at me without what teacher said, she's kinda bitch. I reported to school admin about this issues and he gave a chance for her to doing rights for me, if not then she will get fired. After that happened then she was great job in rest of year, that only much improving since school admin is watch at her. I have problem with stupid sub interpreter because he using SEE at all time, that fucking confused and gave me a lousy attitude but at once and he told to teacher that I was cussed at one prank girl but he lied to me. I called VR and board of education about he was ripped me off then he wouldn't interpreter at our school anymore, also probably got warned.

Back