Have you ever been cheated on by your girlfriend/boyfriend?

oh no way she conviced to me my best I am shocked I don't understand :hm: I don't suspecct how I wish stay away my ex gf I don't want to talk her no more!

I hate my ex girlfriend.

I started being friends with this really hot chick, and our relationship grew a lot. After a while of being her friend I realized I liked her. It took me some time cause Im kind of shy at asking girls out. But when i finally did she told me she lliked me too but that she couldnt date. I thought it was bs. So just talked to her at times and bearly talked to her. Then one day she told me to go to thte movies with her and i did. There unexpected she gave me a huge french kiss, and I was impress but I did it anyways. Then we started talking more on oovoo and going to the movies, making out. The usual. And after 1 moth of our realtionship she started giving me bs. She started being a bitch and saying sorry afterwards and blaming it on her period. And I told her that she was being a little girl. So we broke up. After like 15 days she came back saying sorry and I was so mad in love with her that I went out with her again. Everything was back to normal, but only to find a few days ago that when she was giving me bs it was because she was making out every day with a guy in her neighboorhood. And according to her it was because she wanted to get me out of her mind. Now im really hurt cause she means the world to me. But she says she doesnt want to be with anyone till she 18 blah blah blah and that she knows Im not goinBut.... she still wants me to talk to her and be her friend. So Im like WTF. I know im not going to talk to her but I dont know if its the right thing. Please give me an advise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't the relevant question: why does one continue a relationship with someone KNOWING that have "cheated"?

Does relevant past behaviour suggest more of the same in the future? A thought from my user name.

My wife cheated on me. Two people at least, years apart. I forgave her, but marriage ended the second time. It wasn't really a good relationship. And as more stuff comes out, see she's not really someone I would have married if I knew better. I think for her cheating was more looking for something missing than her just running around.

I wouldn't call it cheating on my part, a guy I dated only once thought wrongly assuming we were in a relationship. He saw me with someone else later that week and made a scene. His demeanor changed to being defensive after correcting him.

Ive been cheated on, and it sucks. Like an idiot I was still in love with her, I couldnt just fall out of love so quickly, we didnt last after she did. It all ended about a week after. I was still in love with her for years after our relationship dissolved, but eventually I realized I couldnt love someone like that, I did find out she cheated on boyfriends she got with after me. So that help seal it and my feelings are gone forever. A part of me did wish it didnt happen and we wouldve worked out. A huge learning experience. Love is a complicated thing.

I wouldn't call it cheating on my part, a guy I dated only once thought wrongly assuming we were in a relationship. He saw me with someone else later that week and made a scene. His demeanor changed to being defensive after correcting him.
You? :lol: I can tell that you are a maneater.

Since when does 1 date = totally committed BF/GF??

I'm sorry I need a few dates to get to know someone and time to see what they are about. No way in hell someone knows everything on the first date.

It takes time to know someone. Sure they can be hot and what not. But still do you really know them? No. I have met someone I thought was hot, but after getting to know her, I found out she's really ugly on the inside.

I have been cheated on. My daughter's mother was pregnant. I came home from school one day early because I wasn't feeling well. I went into my apartment and saw my GF and my best friend screwing each other. Threw them both out of my apartment.

They both are married now. I only tolerate him, because he is my daughter's stepfather now. He's been apologizing for 10 years and still wants to get back to our friendship. I refused.

I never cheat on my friends, I never cheat on my woman. I don't expect them to cheat on me. You cross that line and you are done as far as I am concerned. I am very stubborn and set in my ways. I am a 1 woman man, through and through.

I never cheat with men but I'm been breakup many boys till I met my Marshall "Mike" Shipps on deaf dating online but I'm dating my boyfriend Marshall for one years since June 8,2012 but I'm almost breakup him on valentine's day but I'm still work out him lots I do love him I'm still talk him on Facebook everyday and I do meet him on face to face last may on his 40th birthday and my mom approve him!! But my boyfriend's dad approve me and his dad always welcome me that nice of his dad!

well...

Yes I have been cheated on (way too many times to count...) I gave three guys a second chance. Honestly I am done, If this one cheats on me again I am probably going to swear off guys!:dunno2:

I have been cheated on. He got the other girl pregnant too... I was 22 at the time so if that's the life he wanted that's his mess... (They're already divorced with two kids) I think if someone's cheating there's something off about the relationship... The people might be good people but the respect is gone. With or without cheating I'd want out (after trying it make it work of course). I like my drama free best friend / boyfriend now :)

I was cheated on by one of my ex after I said I didn't want to do those kind fo things with him...so he found a girl who said yes. And this girl videotaped it and sended it to me.....I broke up with him, and for the longest time he was begging to go back with him, until one day he almost got me in a car and police had to arrest him. I wish I had noticed before dating him how psycho he was.

Cheated on in nearly every relationship I've had. :roll: Just my kind of luck. I do NOT forgive and forget, I tell them to GTFO and move on with my life. Once you cheat, I'd never be able to trust you again... A relationship with no trust isn't much of a relationship at all.... And I refuse to put myself through the stress of always wondering.... Not fair to me.

Cheated on in nearly every relationship I've had. :roll: Just my kind of luck. I do NOT forgive and forget, I tell them to GTFO and move on with my life. Once you cheat, I'd never be able to trust you again... A relationship with no trust isn't much of a relationship at all.... And I refuse to put myself through the stress of always wondering.... Not fair to me.

I got to agree woth you, a relationship with no trusy isnt much of a relationship. It will just cause more damanhe in the future.

Is it cheating still when one knows that the other one is in a relationship behind their partners back is the person not in the relationship still commiting the cheating as well?

Think you're aiding in cheating, but you're not the cheater. The person in the relationship is the cheater. If you're not with someone, it's not cheating, regardless if you're with someone who is a cheater. If I knew they were cheating WITH me, I wouldn't do it. I don't have the time nor do I want that drama. Get single, then we'll talk.

Think you're aiding in cheating, but you're not the cheater. The person in the relationship is the cheater. If you're not with someone, it's not cheating, regardless if you're with someone who is a cheater. If I knew they were cheating WITH me, I wouldn't do it. I don't have the time nor do I want that drama. Get single, then we'll talk.

I think I know more people that have aided in the cheating part versus actual cheaters themselves. :roll: I have always told them you are as guilty as the cheater and man up or woman up and tell the other partner whats going on so theyre not in the dark as not great way to start a relationship or get the hell away from the cheater. The other clueless partner deserves to know so they can make the choice as well even if they lash out at the messenger. Leopard does not change its spots.

Back