Have you ever been cheated on by your girlfriend/boyfriend?

screw that witch! you are better off without her.. you deserve to find a girl that makes you happy. where did you meet your ex gf?

she is shame because lie because play games and manuplite because I am not happy! she is serect reason inside hold not good! crap!

I am not accept because she affliaate I suspect rumor my name, I bit upset because argue to my gf 4 yrs she always dump too many shame
play games I Found it investiage to her bio terrible on lies, manplulite , and secret, fooling i am not trust to her

I think so she 14 cocner drug bad and mental anxiety no idea, I suspect she is confused mind, I knew her is very reason she 22 yrs H.C disable

Yes I have....and know "what's good for the goose, is also good for the gander"....means, he cheated...and so did I...
Nah...I did not "forgive and forget"....and I don't believe in "back tracking" for any relationship. Once a cheater, always a cheater, and once the Trust is gone, the suspicion is always there, no way anybody can be happy like that!

I have been cheated on. After the first experience, I promised myself I would never ever go out on a limb like that again. I would never give complete trust to anyone ... ever. It hurt pretty bad. I was in love with her and I was very young and fool hardy, but ... I dropped her like a hot potato and have never seen her since. Its been over 20 years since that experience. I do not regret dropping her.

Yes, I have been cheated on since - but it didn't hurt as bad, and I could see it coming. I learned from the first experience to always have an escape route if things go south. There are just some mean spirited spiteful people in this world, and I avoid them. They get off on hurting others.

I get flirted with constantly - some women have come on a little too strong - I just tell them I have AIDS and they leave me alone. :cool2:

i understand because i have been in abusive relationships before.. they can be very scary and emotionally/mentally draining. i hope that experience has made you a stronger person today

It change my life forever...for better. :)

Just being dumped because they moved on hurts. It's been a year, my life is moving but, it's like my ex-boyfriend shot an emotional gun though me and the bullet wound still bleeds a bit with just the thought that our signs of I love you that meant so much to me meant nothing to him.

I have been cheated on before, a few times with a few guys. I do believe there are two sides to every story, but I don't believe its always innocent either. I believe there are two types of cheaters: 1. The ones who are doing it for the thrill of it, to get away with it and even after they've been exposed they keep doing it laughing inside and not ever going to change because their happy in their secretive lifestyle. and 2. The ones who have cheated, realized their wrong in it, and take a stand to change and never go back.

I have seen the ones who changed, but I also think those guys are very rare. If a guy cheated on me, weither I stayed or left would depend entirely on the situation, the relationship, how deep of a lie was being spreaded to begin with etc. IF I take a person back and give them a wild card, it is the ONLY wild card they will ever have with me. I can forgive but I will never ever ever forget. Betrayal is never ok in my book, but its what can be done about it that matters. All depends on you at that point. What you want out of the outcome.

My ex cheated on me and broke my heart in two.. it was a horrible break up to say the least. We were together about 4 years before that... and engaged to get married when I found out he had gotten another girl pregnant.

I have never cheated on any of the past boyfriends or my hubby. I do not know of the past boyfriends cheated on me, if they did, they were good at covering it up. Hubby also has not cheated on me. We joke around a lot, but he is the jealous type and therefore will not stray.

I have been cheated on. After the first experience, I promised myself I would never ever go out on a limb like that again. I would never give complete trust to anyone ... ever. It hurt pretty bad. I was in love with her and I was very young and fool hardy, but ... I dropped her like a hot potato and have never seen her since. Its been over 20 years since that experience. I do not regret dropping her.

Yes, I have been cheated on since - but it didn't hurt as bad, and I could see it coming. I learned from the first experience to always have an escape route if things go south. There are just some mean spirited spiteful people in this world, and I avoid them. They get off on hurting others.

I get flirted with constantly - some women have come on a little too strong - I just tell them I have AIDS and they leave me alone. :cool2:

Sick move, bro! :lol:

2 of my ex boyfriends were cheat on me with ex girlfriends who still married.

Frist ex boyfriend from France that he have sex with his ex gf when I was in relationship with him. She told him that she will leave her husband for him. 3 friends warned me about him before I have to break up with him and block him that I do not trust him anymore. So, his ex gf can have him.

Second ex bf of 3 years was cheat on me with 3 different ex gfs who still married too. Two of them begged him for getting him back. They want to leave their husbands for him. He told me that he accept to add them in his friend lists. He thought that i was enough to be stupid that I was so blind but i am not. It lead real a red flag. So, we got in big fighting. He claimed that he is just friend with them, but i am not stupid. I do not trust him because I know he had problem with his ex wife in past. Reason that he was keep contact with one of his ex gfs and meet her at road alone with her daugther (she is not his daugther) before he got divorce. So, I have no choice to dump him and block him before move on. I have to let his ex girlfriends have him and move on. I do not care that he is not worth my time.

I have to cut all of my ex boyfriends out of my life and move on.

Also, I seen so many happens in my dad's law office that most married people were cheating on their spoual with online people from single website before they were caught and get divorce. When i was working on the files and reading that I was learning a lot. Well.

ive been cheated on, i broke up with him , but I thought i was in love... so I went back to him thinking that when he said he would never do it again he was being serious.... not true at all... he cheated again... then i tried to justify it and blame myself... but many friends yelled at me because I was being stupid... then I broke up with him. Now im very happy, but a little cautious when other guys come into my life.

Yes you're right..Actually i cheated my GF because she also Cheated on me..And that is the very huge mistake i ever do in my life...:(

i can see why people might think cheating for revenge is a great way to get back at a cheating gf/bf.. but i think it's immature and wrong

I did the cheatin'. Hey, it's hard to be strong and handsome at young age. I got bitch-slapped for it. It wasnt a serious relationship,tho. Never had a serious relationship. :lol:

I am pretty much on same boat, "great look comes with great responsibility". I regret of what I did, women are beautiful. I couldn't last long with few relationships, I was never suited for monogamous relationship. After realize how much I hurt them, I decided not to take date game seriously. I thought I would never be able settle down and get married, until I met my fiancee.

Cheating is most hurtful thing you can do to who loves you.....

I already remvoe it big mouth my ex gf stupid off topic I am vey nto appreciate to I am not appreciate ! I aware it her seems! I am freedom single I difficult to for me! I was lots of complication for me I was very difficult! I dont' care ex gf personal I guess!

Back