Have you changed a lot since you was little?

Rafting Timeline

My First Rafting (I'm at front-right)
4838_813109619729_8825246_46624818_715772_n.jpg

My 5th or 6th??? Rafting (me with white hat)
4838_813110972019_8825246_46624868_1877422_n.jpg

you look like you are zzzzzzzz'ing in your last picture. typical JIRO. :giggle:

He probably is. :giggle:

My pictures are scattered around somewhere on the pictures forum.

This one's almost about 10 years old. I was still wearing my awful braces :giggle: . We're celebrating Dany's 4th birthday!! WOOZAA! (He's big boy now going onto 14 and me's getting older...)

o79b9s.jpg

Rafting Timeline

How adorable you were. wow no wonder you are so crazy to the day. :giggle: Great pictures!!
I am jealous of you riding on the rafting many times. I had like 4 times in my whole life. i would like to go back again but some reason i am too chicken. :shock: I did fall and hit the rock when it was rough waving but i was fine. It was scary though.

you look like you are zzzzzzzz'ing in your last picture. typical JIRO. :giggle:

:laugh2:

I need to find me experienced friends for Class 5. The first pix was Class 2 and last pix was class 3.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ but it was fun. It was first time for all of them. I enjoy a lot as guide to take friends out for their first time experience.

How adorable you were. wow no wonder you are so crazy to the day. :giggle: Great pictures!!
I am jealous of you riding on the rafting many times. I had like 4 times in my whole life. i would like to go back again but some reason i am too chicken. :shock: I did fall and hit the rock when it was rough waving but i was fine. It was scary though.

that's the fun part!! :cool2: getting hit against rock in rushing water is no fun but there's a safety procedure to avoid hitting the rock directly. The guide taught me how to do that. It helps.

When you fall off the raft and you're being carried away by rushing water... simply hold onto your vest (arms to your chest) and try to face forward so you can see where you're going. while you're doing that, lift your feet up but bent.. so that your feet will hit the rock first and then when you do, just push it off with your feet.

but another case can happen like this - falling off the raft and then landing on hidden rock underwater. Now that's gonna hurt like bitch :mad2:

:laugh2:

I need to find me experienced friends for Class 5. The first pix was Class 2 and last pix was class 3.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ but it was fun. It was first time for all of them. I enjoy a lot as guide to take friends out for their first time experience.

come out to try B.C.'s waters! we have so many rivers... i went white water rafting on thompson river and it was scary but fun. it does depend on the time of the year when the water is low/high.
:wiggle:

bump. let's get it rollin'!

Pretty much the same except for lines in the face and grey in the hair.

Oh wow...

Wish I have childhood pictures. Well, they do exist, just they're scattered somewhere.

My mom had a huge suitcase full of old family pics going back a few generations. When she died, I took them all and scanned them into my computer and then put them on disk and gave copies to my nephews and my son. That way they don't deteriorate any further, and everyone has copies.

My mom had a huge suitcase full of old family pics going back a few generations. When she died, I took them all and scanned them into my computer and then put them on disk and gave copies to my nephews and my son. That way they don't deteriorate any further, and everyone has copies.

Ah, to us, photography is something done when one have time to idle.

Yes- I've changed a lot in appearance than when I was teenager. But all in all, still pretty dorky. I've never scanned pics onto computer yet of younger years so its tough for you guys to objectively compare.

Rafting Timeline

My 5th or 6th??? Rafting (me with white hat)
4838_813110972019_8825246_46624868_1877422_n.jpg

Great pictures, Jiro!
Last fall, my family and I went to the whitewater rafting in ME. I had a great time there. It was my first time. Awesome!
My sister and I will plan to go to the Crabapple whitewater rafting somewhere near Deerfield, MA next Spring. (It was her 9th time.) I am looking forward to it. :D

wow.. i have to dig up pictures of me being a little kid and current (im sure you have seen it)

This is a fun thread!
n24400769_30020330_244.jpg

paris.jpg

IMG00388-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpg

:giggle: I hope no one recognizes me... It'd be awkward knowing someone on here from real life! If you do, say hello! :wave:

Personality wise, I think I changed a lot. If I didn't move to NY, then I'd still be the same sweet girl I once was. Now I don't put up with anyone's BS. Thanks to NYC for teaching me to not be passive anymore!

Back