Have you been to the circus?

Weirdo

Reaction score
Have you been to the circus before? Have you gone to the European circus, Alegria? They travel around the United States.

They speak French. They travel around the United States. The tickets cost a lil expensive than the reg circus. My dad got 4 free tickets from his work. I liked it. There were no animals, they did the performances like swinging in the ceiling and playing with fires.

Edited: They have singers. They sang in French, too. I like their songs and bought their cd, dvd, the mask, and the bag. They were expensive than I thought.

Last edited:
Yea when I was 4 or 5 yrs. It was pretty interesting. There was one across the street where I use to live.

Just went to a norwegian circus last fall. haha have some pix if anyone is interested.

Originally posted by Liza
Just went to a norwegian circus last fall. haha have some pix if anyone is interested.

Oh, really? Cool! Please do show us the pics. :)

I think I've been to that European Circus. My grandmother took me to see it when I was little.

It is not European Circus. It is from Canada, based in Montréal, Québec. ;)

I love Cirque de Soleil, and they always perform beautifully.

I agree, I would love to go and see them perform again. :D

Yeah, i've seen so many kind of circus that came from other countries. It's pretty cool :)

Ok Weirdo.. here it is.. seems like I can only upload one pic at a time. lol

Attachments

• circus2.jpg
    circus2.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 41
and this one..

Attachments

• firebreathing.jpg
    firebreathing.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 41
I liked this one.. lol

Attachments

• circusdogs.jpg
    circusdogs.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 41
Originally posted by kuifje75
It is not European Circus. It is from Canada, based in Montréal, Québec. ;)

I love Cirque de Soleil, and they always perform beautifully.

Oh, duh me. Yeah, thats the one! :D

Yes, I have been there several time. I don't like it all. It smell stink. Several act shows are s-u-c-k.

I've gone to several different circuses. Few in St. Louis, MO, and few in smaller town, and one out there in the mountain. ;) The last time I went was about two or three months ago, for my boys to watch and they seem to enjoy it. Expensive, indeed! :thud:

Liza those dogs are *soooo* adorable! and... nice hinds! LOL!

Originally posted by illustrator
Yes, I have been there several time. I don't like it all. It smell stink. Several act shows are s-u-c-k.

Cirque du Soleil has no animals at all, as far as I can remember. It is purely acrobatic choreography filled with ppl dressed in awesome costumes and doing unbelievable stunts. Music is awesome too. It's always sold out no matter where I try to look for tickets to their shows.

Check this page to see more of it...
http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/cirquedusoleil/default.htm

I agree also for the other circuses, using animals for acts is not exactly a wonderful idea. But as long as the animals are treated humanely, I would not mind it. I rarely go to circuses but I love Cirque du Soleil!

Back