Have you all try Turtle Soup??

SxyPorkie

Reaction score
I had tried this soup... It was very good but little spicy... i had eaten them few times...

I once ate tortoise jelly. A Chinese version of jell-o.

And I'll never eat it again. Why? Because I don't support the practice of turning an endangered species into an edible commodity for alleged medicinal purposes.

Go with good ol' American jell-o. It wiggles, it jiggles, it's JELL-O!

I once ate tortoise jelly. A Chinese version of jell-o.

And I'll never eat it again. Why? Because I don't support the practice of turning an endangered species into an edible commodity for alleged medicinal purposes.

Go with good ol' American jell-o. It wiggles, it jiggles, it's JELL-O!

ahhh i had not tried this one,,,, i had eaten turtle soups... it was good...

Glad you liked it...

I personally won't try it!!

I have seen even weirder stuff in the Far East...We won't go there!!

Kashveera

Turtle soup? I personally haven't heard of that before, but I think I'll pass

Turtle soup? I personally haven't heard of that before, but I think I'll pass

Yeah... I was living in Indiana when i first tried to taste the turtle soup.... one of my friends living on farm we went over there for it.. it was good..

Turtle soup??? NO thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! I will push away from turtle soup bowl away from me .
No.gif

Yeah... I was living in Indiana when i first tried to taste the turtle soup.... one of my friends living on farm we went over there for it.. it was good..

Did they kill the turtle ?, *making sure none of my children are seeing this*...

Did they kill the turtle ?, *making sure none of my children are seeing this*...

Yeah.. after we all ate turtle soup... the chef showed his film how he caught turtles and all cooking outside in the big black kettle....

Back