have VP100 and don't like it. is 200 better?

moveright

Reaction score
I am using the VP100 but it just seems like it's low quality. the picture is not that great, is alright but not great. I wondered if the 200 is better quality? or, what about the ones like dlink, I heard dlink 1000 is not very good.

I have VP 200 while some of my friends have VP 100 and they claim that mine was much better than theirs. :dunno:

in my opinion, vp 200 is much better than vp 100. it is more clearer, and it has flash when vp 200 rings.

I also have VP-200, too. The video quality is better and it captures video better in low light than the VP-100. It also is less troublesome than the Vp-100 from what I've experienced so far.

Yes .. it is true.. Vp 200 is better than Vp 100.. I did used vp 100 for two yrs...now i have vp 200... it has better quaitly.. more clear ....

VP 200 has more features than VP 100...probably they'll add more features in future...I :dunno:

I added flasher cuz I kept missed the calls! So my son said PHONE!!! I said that's VP he said its PHONE! Silly kid! :giggle:

VP 200 has more features than VP 100...probably they'll add more features in future...I :dunno:

I added flasher cuz I kept missed the calls! So my son said PHONE!!! I said that's VP he said its PHONE! Silly kid! :giggle:

Yeah.. Vp 200 is better... my roomie and I had vp 100 but it was under her name... she passed away a month ago... Sorenson said it is rule... they had to take Vp 100 and changed to Vp 200 under my name.... i can see the difference between vp... 200 is better.. more clear... and more in speed dial.. up to 500....can hold other vp call while i talk to someone... i switched to other vp call explaining i was on a call... then switched back to my first vp call... It is real cool...

You can't just blame because of videophone issue. It has do with not enough light or the device possible has problem and the speed connect could be poor connection.

The videophone do different between VP200 and VP100 while they were connect to each other. VP200 is demanding the VP100 to do but doesn't have establish to send image each frame. VP200 has 30 FPS and VP100 has 15 to 25 FPS depend on light and connect do show the different.

Sometime I don't understand why people must and must have VP200 while mine has VP100 I am happy with it. I must have is VRS is a deal.

I am using the VP100 but it just seems like it's low quality. the picture is not that great, is alright but not great. I wondered if the 200 is better quality? or, what about the ones like dlink, I heard dlink 1000 is not very good.

Sorenson upgrades by State. If you are a registered user, when the time comes, you will be upgraded automatically.

I was frustrated with the 100. The 200 is great, no problems. But you do have to have enough power. Either Cable or DSL.

Lantana

sound like you have bad device that probably need replace. Just pat yourself and get yourself to call 801-287-9403. one of technical support can see the different. It could be be videophone or the router, who knows.

i have Vp200 and it is best my friend had vp100 and told me that mine is best
it will be fix hopefully next week

Sorenson upgrades by State. If you are a registered user, when the time comes, you will be upgraded automatically.

Lantana

I'm starting to wonder. Everyone I know has the 200, while we still have the 100. I use the 200 at work. This is taking way too long!

Have you look at their website and input your zip code. It wills tell you which area will upgrade the VP200.

Dude!

We got the VP200 or the VP100 for free, if you are wonder why it taking too long. Remember, Patience is virtual!

Everybody is getting VP200 upgrade, but don't get wrong. I have see and plenty of whiner out there.

I don't care if that sound harsh, it kind of see people where I walk by or see people whine about when they is getting VP200 and say you are lucky that you had VP200. the Zoom feature is whoopee, its not the feature important. Itself machine is useful but however the community abused without say THANK YOU? :ugh3:

:ugh3: @ who prefer do the machine control their life.

I'm starting to wonder. Everyone I know has the 200, while we still have the 100. I use the 200 at work. This is taking way too long!

Back