Have u read those books, what u interest in?

DraculaDeaf

Reaction score
I am interest in ghost books. But today I have start to read the book called " Prince William: The boy who will be King.

But I love swap those books. I have member of the site. :giggle::lol:

I am interest in ghost books. But today I have start to read the book called " Prince William: The boy who will be King.

But I love swap those books. I have member of the site. :giggle::lol:
Ghost books awome awsome...
Where i live is haunted. even stories about house on.net...ive seen him felt him...
He doesnt sign...ive tried. he audist.ghost
I read tarot part time, in falls for extra loot once a week. and i have read his for him.
He was an.american, hit by car down.the road, which is border. he made if to my house at that time it was a school. and died in living room waiting for help, that was in the 1930s,,,and i have confirmed via archives in town,and stories about my house on the net from former students...
there is also a small cematary on property..ive also seen and made contact with a very agressive and not friendly ghost...
which ghost books hsve you read?

I read New Mexico ghost book, I look up the interent, information, etc.

Ghost books awome awsome...
Where i live is haunted. even stories about house on.net...ive seen him felt him...
He doesnt sign...ive tried. he audist.ghost
I read tarot part time, in falls for extra loot once a week. and i have read his for him.
He was an.american, hit by car down.the road, which is border. he made if to my house at that time it was a school. and died in living room waiting for help, that was in the 1930s,,,and i have confirmed via archives in town,and stories about my house on the net from former students...
there is also a small cematary on property..ive also seen and made contact with a very agressive and not friendly ghost...
which ghost books hsve you read?

Anything (fiction) that's in the Magical Realism style. Authors as Haruki Murakami [this Japanese writer is my personal favorite in the genre] (read The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle). Others include Salmon Rushdie (read Midnight's Children: it's dynamite!), Gabriel García Márquez (Read One Hundred Years of Solitude), Toni Morrison (read Song of Solomon). The list of authors in this genre is quite long; I recommend anyone who wants to venture into this genre to visit Goodreads.com in order to learn more.

Magical Realism is by far my all-time favorite genre.

89c71440853a38e25d137a712e5cc021.jpg

:wave:

_

I like Salmon Rushdie 'Midnight children'good book Satanic Verse bit heavy going

I enjoy mysteries: P.D. James and Agatha Christie and also biographies and historical books too: Argentina, the creation of Israel, the history of Pakistan and the U.S., and just about anything on Hong Kong films.

Laura

Back