have something to say

Handsome_Smiley

Reaction score
Well, she don't get on much now since we still don't have internet yet. Due to that, I have to spread the news. Baby Horny and I are having an alien now.

We are not sure how far along she is, we think around 2 months. We will find out when she is due on the 2nd of april and I will let ppl know. We do know it will be born in Wieden(reason why it will be an alien). The baby will have a German birth cert. and an international B.C.

On the side note. We suppost to have internet again soon too.

That's awesome! Congrats to both of u! :)

Congrats... i guess you and your wife cannot leave each other... you both are like rabbits.. hehehe

Congratulations! Wishes the very best for a healthy baby...let me know when you do pass out 'cigars'-- I'll take one-- :cool:

Thread's 'sticky' for the time being--

~RR

Thanks, this would make number 3 and we are done. Thanks also for making it sticky too. And I guess soo about the whole rabbit thing. It was not all plained this time. We where going to wait a year or 2.

Congratulations on the pregnancy! Surprise or not, the baby'll be a beautiful addition to your family.

congrats to both of u! :thumb: hope things go good for u guys for next 7 months til the baby is born ;)

Back