Have problems with sisters/brothers?

PurrMeow

Reaction score
I don't know where to put since it s part of family not parents or marriage topics. anyway.. Have you ever had problems/troubles not getting along with either sister/brother?

For myself I don't ever get along with either sisters or brother (I have three sisters and one brother) and we all don't get along! Why?? I kept asking why! Cause two of my sisters that I can't trust cause one of the sisters has been fool around and tell lies to us, other sister who had been arrested for check fraud, credit card fraud and broken in (back in 1996). So now I am having hard times with my sisters cause of what happened in the past and it gives me hard time to trust but I still refuse to see them only my nephews/nieces..
But now for my brother, I am not really sure since I am the oldest child in the family I really want the best for my brother and I didn't want my baby brother to go through bad times of what my sisters and I went through.. My other sister who is doing well but through her first marriage is so awful but she handles very well by herself but twice or three she did makes mistakes but she handles by herself... One of my sisters expected us to handle the problems for her but we refuse, you know what I mean

Have any of you going through?

That's quite a pity, hope you and your siblings will heal the wounds over time.

I used to argue and didn't get along with my siblings sometimes when I was a kid and a teenager. But now, I get along with them just fine.

That's quite a pity, hope you and your siblings will heal the wounds over time.

I used to argue and didn't get along with my siblings sometimes when I was a kid and a teenager. But now, I get along with them just fine.

Well you are lucky but for me, nope,, I recently had huge argued with two sisters.. I tried to tell them to give me a damn break....Cause of my kids and other personal issues Arghhhh You are lucky! I still don't get along with two sisters in many years... I have tried hard to get along but couldn't ..I don't really want to be a big sister to them Argh! U know...

I know how you feel. I have a sister who is really horrible. I mean, the worse person I've ever met in my life.

If any of you have ever seen Time Bandits, you'll remember the part where God said... "Be careful, that's pure concentrated evil!"

Well, that's my sister... pure concentrated evil!

Back