Have News to Share

WOW!! another enganged? :eek3: :lol: lol hahah

Congratulations RedHeadGurrl and Spicy :lol: cant wait to getting married become wife ? lol :lol:

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another Couple engaged yes!!!
Aparently there is something about Easter that springs new phases in relationships

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another Couple engaged yes!!!
Aparently there is something about Easter that springs new phases in relationships
Thanks Lil Country Gal.. I decided to do it on our anniversary which happened on Easter Day. ;)

Congratulationslovebirds.gif

Congrats. Now its time to find state where u guys are legally to get marry.

Congratulations Redheadgrrl & spicygal!!

May you both have a wonderful future together for a long time.;)

My Gosh!!

What is going on this so dang speical Easter that caused everyone getting engagement!!!!!!! Damn!! :lol: Wow!!!

Seem like someone say lucky 2007 which may be true!!!!! haha... oh my, oh my!!!

Errr, again pls forgive me, are u both females? Geez, alot of females are getting marry! Wow!! Way to go... I am sorry just that I did not know u both so that why I get confused by the user names so that kind of confused me lol... Anyway...

CONGRATS!!!

I know that I do not know u both but like to give u a good :hug: :)

Congrats. Now its time to find state where u guys are legally to get marry.

Argh... that is answre my questions anyway!! LOL damn... so many wow!! That was great!! Since I did not read all anyway, sorry! lol Just that I got so shock and exceiting! :lol:

OMG!!! Another propose!? This is so frigging awesome! Congratulation Flammer and Spicychickenwings!!! :hug: :ily: !! I love ya girls, I'm gonna cry! :tears:

It seems like 2007 is when love is in the air, and propose are happening even marriage. ;)

Now that makes a total of...SIX couples that are engaged??

Let's see...

Tweetybird and her bf
OldNavyGirl and DeafScuba98
Sweetheart and Sequoias
Lil country gal and her gf
DreamDeaf and MizzDeaf
Redheadgrrl and Spicy

LOL! Yep!! It sounds like 2007 is gonna be a good year for love couples.

By the way Flammer I love the rings also, the matching rings are a bright idea!! ;)

Back