Have Doctors or Dentists reject you for personal reason?

Have Doctors and Dentists reject you for personal reasons?

• Yes

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
Like my previous post about dentist.. what are your reason and why?

umm...the doctor and dentist has never rejected me for personal reason but...when I recently found out that my long time doctor decided to change her career...she gave all of her clients to other doctor who bought her office building...I called the new doctor there...foundout he wont accept my medicaid insurance! Now, I will have to find another doctor...

Awww..are you upset about it.. I am sorry to hear that!

coloravalanche said:
umm...the doctor and dentist has never rejected me for personal reason but...when I recently found out that my long time doctor decided to change her career...she gave all of her clients to other doctor who bought her office building...I called the new doctor there...foundout he wont accept my medicaid insurance! Now, I will have to find another doctor...

No...Only if they reject of my insurance. That's all. For other reason nope. I had same OB/GYN for 4 years and but different doctor (other one resigned) and am happy what I have for now. :)

As for dentist. I haven't FIND one that accept my insurance. UGH! I hate dentist anyway!

both dentist and doctor didn't reject me

but my cardiologist sent me to other cardiologist for some reason because my old one is retiring
i had him for long time since i was kid

No, I've never been rejected by a doctor or dentist for "personal reasons".

I got rejected by doctor in my homearea...

Oh Great! I should have not written that I'm Deaf... Damn it
My hubby and I are still seeking a new doctor in my hometown for 2 years... *mumbling* Oh Great! We already application form for new doctor and mailed it but NOTHING HEARD new doctor call me ready for new patients..
Somehow I contacted w/ hospital that where I applied... and shocked that new doctor doesn't want us... I asked why ? *stunned shock I asked question why (that simple to ask ain't afraid to ask) er um.. answered.. DEAF.. ahhh I knew it.
Discrimate.. I've already contacted w/our Agency about new doctor...

and also have to contact clinic and will fill us in info soon...to GET FRIGG'N NEW DOCTOR... that what we NEED IT..

*mumbling*
I've been wrecked the roller coaster since 1 week and half from now.... I'll be fine anyway... :squint:

I haven't personally been rejected by a doctor, but my stepkids have because their mother has caused so many problems with many doctors in the area and now has a bad reputation that none of the other doctors want to deal with her. The kid's last doctor sent us a letter telling us that he would no longer treat the children because of her actions. It has been hell finding another doctor to treat them because too many of the doctor's know the mother's history and therefore turn us away at the door. We finally found one who hadn't gotten the memo on her and now she has decided that she doesn't like this doctor. Well, tooo f***in bad, there aren't any more doctors in the area to choose from, cuz she already ran them all off!

Back