Have a question???

armymech81

Reaction score
Ota, with this post, I have 100 posts. Is that some kind of mile stone??? Do I get something great or any kind of gifts??? I was only wondering?

:dance2: :dance: :laugh2: :bump: :wave: :party: :hyper: :ily:

I was joking too, I just wanted my 100 post to say I have reached the 100 post mark.:ty:

Congrat!

I guess there ' no gifts.. But you will get lot of threads of congrat! :):)

Congrats on your cute 100 posts, keep going! :D

congrats on making it to 100 posts.. keep up with it.. and u will be a postwhore! :)

Hey what about me !! I got over 150 post!!:hyper:
Congrat to Armymech!! But I beat you!:giggle:

congrats and try to catch up with some of ad'ers who is way over 10,000 posts. I know I will never catch up with them. :D

WOW, 4 days later, I have reached 200 posts!!! Sorry, I have no life outside of work!!! I really need my family here now. :rofl:

Congraulations !!!!!!! and have fun too !!!!!! I am sure when your family is brought over to Germany then you will be spending less time on AllDeaf.com but please do come and visit from time to time when you are not so busy with your family and being in the army. God Bless !!!!!! :) :thumb:

Is there a counter or did you just count them up yourself..... hmmm i wonder how many i have now. Does anyone know who has started the most threads?

Okay nevermind about how many posts i have i just saw i have 40 by my name. I guess i need to open my eyes! LOL hey this makes 41! WOO HOO

Back