Have a question for MizzDeaf ?

Mizzou

Reaction score
Have any questions for me ? Fire Away.

I can't promise I can answer quickly. I use the sidekick (it loading so slow... Zzzz). Alway on computer next days....

My work blocked the websites so I can't enter anymore unless I know you are waiting for me. ;)

I have ONE question to ask you, can I borrow 5 hundred? ..:giggle: JK

Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself and your lovely Dreamie, and what sort of things that you girls do behind the close door, AND btw do you really have many closets in your home?...:ugh3: hehe...

Hiiiiii MizzDeaf! :giggle:

How are you today? I have a question...did you get drunk last sunday night at cedar point? :giggle: remember the picture I took of you...

What do you love the most about your sweet love Dreamdeaf?

What do you like for fun?

I'll think some more questions later! ;)

I have ONE question to ask you, can I borrow 5 hundred? ..:giggle: JK

Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself and your lovely Dreamie, and what sort of things that you girls do behind the close door, AND btw do you really have many closets in your home?...:ugh3: hehe...

*handle you 5 hundred dollar* lolz

Moi ?? little kiddo who like to hide unless will scare you out of your brian. heh Well, all I knew is humor of sense... sweet....quiet... always be in last of line. Dreamie is so FUNNY and cant stop talk like talk machine! She is sweet and good sense.

Closets ?? ummm good question. I think about three ;)

Hiiiiii MizzDeaf! :giggle:

How are you today? I have a question...did you get drunk last sunday night at cedar point? :giggle: remember the picture I took of you...

Moi DRUNK ?? oh my you have my picture of me being drunk. *thud* You are so sweet and wanted you to remmy!

I do FINE and today is my special day!

What do you love the most about your sweet love Dreamdeaf?

What do you like for fun?

I'll think some more questions later! ;)

Love the most with Dreamie is her SENSE and HUMOR. Of course, she is so sweet to me.

FUN... let me see. hangin with group and chatting. play pool and sports are FUN too.

Serviette_Happy_Birthday_Blumen_Flowerpower.jpg

Ahh while I was doing dishes...and my mind came up!

Did you and Dreamdeaf set wedding date yet? :fingersx:

And enjoy rest of your Birthday today!

MizzDeaf, What did you like most about the recently wedding weekend? Beside I still have that birthday card in my car that I kept on forgetting to give you, after I told you at Angel's house before going to Cedar Point that there was a birthday card for you, I guess I would have to mail it out to you instead. :giggle:

Happy Birthday btw. :hug:

Happy Birthday MizzDeaf hope ur dreamie give u a special evening nite out or something hehe :) misscha

Back