Have a Guess who am i?

Welcome to AD and happy posting! :)

Hi, CPommie, yes, I remember you! Nice to see you again. Hmmmmm, aren't you British? Anyway, welcome back!!

Tousi said:
Hi, CPommie, yes, I remember you! Nice to see you again. Hmmmmm, aren't you British? Anyway, welcome back!!

hey yes i am from british , i remember you used asked me if i always having crumpets for my brekkie. i am doing fine so far. and hope you are doing well. i am still with DeerAvenger now it almost over 4 years . :wave:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf CutePommie! Sure remember you back during those days in a chat room site where I monitored...and for who you're with now, that's awesome and great to know! Anyhow, pls. do enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

Roadrunner said:
Hello and welcome to Alldeaf CutePommie! Sure remember you back during those days in a chat room site where I monitored...and for who you're with now, that's awesome and great to know! Anyhow, pls. do enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

Oh aww thank you . i try to remember what was your sn called when you was monitored in the chat room? :| , was i been naughty or? :mrgreen: .

:wave:

CutePommie said:
Oh aww thank you . i try to remember what was your sn called when you was monitored in the chat room? :| , was i been naughty or? :mrgreen: .

:wave:

Same username I use now in Alldeaf-- ;)

You were one of the well-behaved and nice chatters, although, you'd be a little quiet sometimes--and psst, tell DA 'hello' for me, thanks! (DA will remember me)

Roadrunner said:
Same username I use now in Alldeaf-- ;)

You were one of the well-behaved and nice chatters, although, you'd be a little quiet sometimes--and psst, tell DA 'hello' for me, thanks! (DA will remember me)

Are you sure? i been good then ? lol . :OP:

Back