Have a Guess who am i?

CutePommie

Reaction score
Hello, me new here as Guess who am i?
:wave:

:wave: :welcome: to AllDeaf. I hope you will enjoy your stay on this forum, and have fun posting.

Let me see.....hmmmm, I am going to guess you're CutePommie? :)
Oh wrong guess? Sorry. :D Welcome aboard to AllDeaf, it's nice to have you here just the same. Have a good one!! :D

Hello CutePommie,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)

I have no idea who you are, I guess you might be " Tom Cruise " ?... :D

Aww..

Hi, thank you for welcome me here to this alldeaf . i shall enjoy here smile. okay i think i better put you all out your misery ha .. okay

Here is this *Cuddles* from the old chatters of the DeafChat lol . so hello some of you who if remember me. !!! :cheers:

Oh yes i know who you are cutepommie...Man havent seen or talk to you in long time....

(hint this Tika/TexasKitty known as TK) by the way, welcome to AD

Shiva said:
Oh yes i know who you are cutepommie...Man havent seen or talk to you in long time....

(hint this Tika/TexasKitty known as TK) by the way, welcome to AD

:D :lol: Thanks .

CutePommie said:
Hi, thank you for welcome me here to this alldeaf . i shall enjoy here smile. okay i think i better put you all out your misery ha .. okay

Here is this *Cuddles* from the old chatters of the DeafChat lol . so hello some of you who if remember me. !!! :cheers:

OH yea!! i remma you it's hella LONGG!! you might remma mah old sn is DeafPantherBlkGal or LovelyBlkGal from DC and it's good see you again and welcome join here :D

Hallo

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us :thumb:

LovelyBlkGal said:
OH yea!! i remma you it's hella LONGG!! you might remma mah old sn is DeafPantherBlkGal or LovelyBlkGal from DC and it's good see you again and welcome join here :D

hey ya oh yes i do remmy you . i miss the old time at the chatroom long ago. :-( .. how are you been doing so far. same with some of you all who remember me . hope you all are keeping doing well ... by th way i am from ENGLAND UK ... it seem like me only one here from England eh !! :angel:

Back